Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by rahul.10
8th of may at midnight :smile: Do you have your iD yet?

ahh its gunna b crazy! yepp i do, do u? where u hoping to book?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 941
Original post by tjhenchoz

ahh its gunna b crazy! yepp i do, do u? where u hoping to book?

I know yeah, make sure you go for a dump beforehand haha. God damn it, no i don't :angry: Well Sandby is my first choice and then it's probably Blenheim. You?
Reply 942
haa. ohh that weird :s-smilie: yeah sandby for me too, if it isnt booked up already :s-smilie:
Reply 943

haa. ohh that weird :s-smilie: yeah sandby for me too, if it isnt booked up already :s-smilie:

Make sure you have a second choice aswell so you don't panic if Sandby is fully booked. Every person ive spoken to is going for sandby first so you need to be proper quick :s-smilie:
Reply 944
yeahh maybe hampden? thanks for the advice tho, so want to get a good hall!
Reply 945

yeahh maybe hampden? thanks for the advice tho, so want to get a good hall!

Yeah apparently hampden's good if you don't mind sharing a bathroom, which i do lol. No problem mate, yeah same, what course you doing? cause apparently they're sending off the id's depending on what course you're doing
Reply 946
ohh no i deffo dont! is blenheim the best after that...or gill? fashion promotion and communication so deffo wanna b city site. what r u doing?
Reply 947

ohh no i deffo dont! is blenheim the best after that...or gill? fashion promotion and communication so deffo wanna b city site. what r u doing?

Gill is expensive and apparently it's where all the "rich kids" live, i'd say blenheim or norton court is the best after sandby, only differences are they're a mile away from the city site (not really that far tbf), and you share the flat with 6 people unlike sandby which is 12. I'm doing construction management so i need to be near the city site aswell. what annoys me is that people from clifton site are staying in like sandby.....WHY?! :angry:
Reply 948
mmmm yeh i dunno. i know exactly, so so annoying! its gunna b a long night on the 8th :s-smilie:
Depends what course you're doing :s-smilie:

It seems like everyone's getting their iD's at different times, so if you got it when they sent you an offer then lucky you, but i firmed my choice like a month ago and i havnt got anything :frown:

like on average. i might choose this uni.
what grades do you need?
Reply 950
Original post by Wanttobeasucess

what grades do you need?

Mate i couldn't tell you just like that, check on the ucas website.
what grades do you need?

anything from 220 UCAS points to ABB.
Gill is expensive and apparently it's where all the "rich kids" live, i'd say blenheim or norton court is the best after sandby, only differences are they're a mile away from the city site (not really that far tbf), and you share the flat with 6 people unlike sandby which is 12. I'm doing construction management so i need to be near the city site aswell. what annoys me is that people from clifton site are staying in like sandby.....WHY?! :angry:

i'm one of those guys unfortunately. i really don't wanna miss out on anything during the 1st year which is why i'm applying for the most fun halls. peverell was okay but it everyone seems a lil isolated compared to sandby/hampden. if i can't get these two i'll have to settle with peverell
Reply 953
I'm in Clifton guys, anyone reckon the New Campus is gonna be worth the extra £20 odd a month?
Reply 954
Original post by francistheswole

i'm one of those guys unfortunately. i really don't wanna miss out on anything during the 1st year which is why i'm applying for the most fun halls. peverell was okay but it everyone seems a lil isolated compared to sandby/hampden. if i can't get these two i'll have to settle with peverell

Meh, to be totally honest, i would probably do the same if i was studying in clifton, i mean it's not your fault your course is held in clifton
Reply 955
Would you guys recommend living away from Clifton then if our course is going to be taught there?
Reply 956
Original post by Raguman

Original post by Raguman
Would you guys recommend living away from Clifton then if our course is going to be taught there?

Depends, if you want a better social life it's probably better to live closer to the city site, but if you hate travelling then it's better to live in clifton
Depends, if you want a better social life it's probably better to live closer to the city site, but if you hate travelling then it's better to live in clifton

got my NTU ID!!! yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i created a new password but it doesn't seem to be working. (not trying to book now obviously)
Reply 959

got my NTU ID!!! yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aww brilliant mate, i dunno whether to be worried now or not, massive confusion lol :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest