The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9440
Original post by marcusmerehay
'Obviously don't deserve to win' is a huge exaggeration.

Yes, our home record has been poor for a title-chasing side this season, but we've still got the best away record in the league by quite some distance.

Having lost fewer games than Chelsea we certainly deserve to finish higher than them, and over the course of the season we've still only conceded 4 more goals than Utd. :dontknow:

Sorry but I don't understand this logic, can you explain it?
Original post by Louis.
Sorry but I don't understand this logic, can you explain it?

The league's positions are decided by who loses the least games, not who garners the most points.

Obviously.
Why can't I rep Kev? :rage:
Original post by marcusmerehay
'Obviously don't deserve to win' is a huge exaggeration.

Yes, our home record has been poor for a title-chasing side this season, but we've still got the best away record in the league by quite some distance.

Having lost fewer games than Chelsea we certainly deserve to finish higher than them, and over the course of the season we've still only conceded 4 more goals than Utd. :dontknow:

In no way, shape or form is it an exaggeration. How can it be? The league table doesn't lie. Even Wenger is not disillusioned enough to take the same attitude as you. You take optimism to whole new levels.
Reply 9444
Original post by jit987
I don't mind if we don't win the PL now, but atleast get the 2nd place!

Same but it's very likely that we could even miss out on 3rd to City if they win the games in hand. Imagine finishing fourth at the end of the season :facepalm2:
Reply 9445

Original post by Zionic

I like !!!! Also Cesc is wearing it .. maybe a subtle hint he will stay ... please god make him stay :frown:
New kit :yy:

I like what's been done to the badge. Hopefully our 125th anniversary will be lucky and we'll win something
Original post by Kevmeister
The league table doesn't lie.

Oh yes because over 38 games there's no chance whatsoever that a factor outside of a teams control could affect the league table.
Original post by warwickorbristol
Oh yes because over 38 games there's no chance whatsoever that a factor outside of a teams control could affect the league table.

Shut up, Jepp, not getting into this with you, again.
I am so buying that goalie kit next season.
Original post by Kevmeister
Shut up, Jepp, not getting into this with you, again.

Because you're completely wrong. You perpetuate illogical cliches from MoTD and other **** pundits like they're fact.
Original post by badger-man
New kit :yy:

I like what's been done to the badge. Hopefully our 125th anniversary will be lucky and we'll win something

Hope is a strong word my friend
Original post by warwickorbristol
Because you're completely wrong. You perpetuate illogical cliches from MoTD and other **** pundits like they're fact.

Arsenal's results are, mostly, within their control. They are the main reason Arsenal are not challenging now, and are facing a fight to keep third place.

As for the cliches jibe, I don't even watch MOTD. ****.

Create another account to challenge this post. :colonhash:
The league table don't lie, Gaels from MOTD or not. An argument can be made when it's one or two points but when the difference between the teams is near double figures not many complaints can be made.
Benik Afobe scores twice for Huddersfield. :h:
Reply 9456
"Arsenal are keen on Cologne's German international striker Lukas Podolski.":eyeball:
Reply 9457
Original post by Zionic

Expect people to fork out £40 for minimal changes to this seasons kit. Why do they never keep the same jersey for 2 or 3 seasons?
Original post by MoMatrix
Expect people to fork out £40 for minimal changes to this seasons kit. Why do they never keep the same jersey for 2 or 3 seasons?

Answered your own question really.
Original post by ali242
"Arsenal are keen on Cologne's German international striker Lukas Podolski.":eyeball:

We are?

In all fairness, he'd be a good singing, he was excellent in South Africa for Germany.

Latest