Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by owliver
Looking good?

I always look good. It's all about the confidence
Reply 81
Original post by simon1992
I always look good. It's all about the confidence

Oh cool, Like me! I can't not look good :colone: Physically&Mentally impossible...
Reply 82
Original post by owliver
Oh cool, Like me! I can't not look good :colone: Physically&Mentally impossible...

It feels good to be amazing
Reply 83
My room is tidy, my clothes are ironed, my car is washed, my book shelves have be re-arranged alphabetically, the charity shop has just recieved a bag of clothes that I've sorted out and no longer want, my bedroom furniture has been moved around (twice), the fridge has been EMPTIED into my stomach, watched the Royal Wedding, I have stared aimlessly at Facebook for a good couple of hours a day, read a few books, printed a load of stuff out to make it look like I'm revising, made a lot of cakes....
The most productive couple of weeks of my life! Just not academically productive...
Reply 84
Debating whether I should go out tonight whilst on TSR reading threads that add nothing to my life haha and then thinking damn I should revise for my exams which start in 6 weeks yep yep life is good
Reply 85
Watching Football.
My Achilles Heel..
Reply 86
Original post by anoushka1
Debating whether I should go out tonight whilst on TSR reading threads that add nothing to my life haha and then thinking damn I should revise for my exams which start in 6 weeks yep yep life is good

Don't go out. Stay on TSR.
Reply 87
Original post by owliver
Don't go out. Stay on TSR.

It's tempting my friend very tempting, TSR seems to entertain me more than my friends which is somewhat worrying :tongue:

Listening to this. And practically crying due to laughing so hard. (Yes, I am simple minded.)
Reply 89
Original post by abarker89
hi guys if youve got nothing to do you can take part in some research im doing...

http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/sutton/formfiles/n0185810/final.htm

Done...but I suppose I have other things to do but I just can't be bothered to do them.
Reply 90
Watching Doctor Whooo
Reply 91
Original post by anoushka1
It's tempting my friend very tempting, TSR seems to entertain me more than my friends which is somewhat worrying :tongue:

We are amazing...
Reply 92
Original post by owliver
Who isn't easily distracted? C: Just don't bother starting work?

Started...... and shockingly what I'm reading is quite interesting.
I thought I was going to be bored into a coma :colone:.

I'll go now before I start to procrastinate all over again.... :getmecoat:
Reply 93
Original post by juneplum
started...... And shockingly what i'm reading is quite interesting.
I thought i was going to be bored into a coma :e.

I'll go now before i start to procrastinate all over again.... :getmecoat:

well done! :colone:
I've been multi-tasking! Making notes on word while posting comments of TSR! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Well im reoplying to threads, watching korean tv shows on called 'creating destiny'. I also watched Teen mom on MTV the other day.
Reply 96
tsr, facebook, i have also resulted to trashy television programmes & cleaning...:K:
Reply 97
Looking at zohaib01's sig and admiring Salma Hayek's boobs. /perv
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Wondering what happened to hip hop since those days:

+rep for acknowledging some real classic rap.
I can write a book about this:

I read comic books I'm not even interested in
I make music remixes out of a ****ty facebook game
I chase my dog aroun
I sit and get annoyed that I'm not revising
I start installing Gameboy emulators
I walk the dog so I don't feel like a complete nerd
I watch tv
I even start to sew
And very last option: I start to tidy up my room

Quick Reply

Latest