The Student Room Group

good descriptive words for english gcse?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by cameragirl
well that was also very rude, he was just helping you to understand that you are indeed wrong. My first post wasn't actually that rude to you as a person, i only began arguing to show you that you are wrong, some things just need to be known i'm afraid!

Why would he need a cyber date anyway? Sad times.

Please don't insult my friends, too.

Is

i do hope that is sarcasm, i am not so easily offended by children being pathetic and childish on forums, i just like a good debate in order to procrastinate. Rip cameragirl? Lol. You what? I definitely think i'm the one winning this debate ta :wink:

lol. I'm calm, just highly amused and up for an argument. Hilarious if you ask me.

u never won in ur eng exams and u aint gnna win this debate,
i said rip cameragirl cuz i dnt hate i cremate,
its bait i will bring ur fate to its final date....rip cameragirl

btw im a good photographer and i penetrate girls well....wt makes u think i wont bury this cameragirl!
An intransigent autocracy.
Reply 42
You, need, a, thesaurus.

Are just a few to begin with
Reply 43
Original post by tehforum
oh yeah, you need some words, eh?

Try to fit in rest in peace, peak, burial and grave in your exam.

rip tehforum :colone: and rip shu
Original post by Rahul.S
u never won in ur eng exams and u aint gnna win this debate,
i said rip cameragirl cuz i dnt hate i cremate,
its bait i will bring ur fate to its final date....rip cameragirl

btw im a good photographer and i penetrate girls well....wt makes u think i wont bury this cameragirl!

i never won in my eng exams? wtf... well i didnt exactly do badly for myself did i? maths physics and meteorology are more worthwhile anyway imo (no offence wolvarium, you're great at english :biggrin:)

judging by your standard of english you didn't get more than an E yourself if that's how you really talk :P

rip cameragirl is laughably pathetic. as was that rhyme...thing, you did there.

what has being a good photographer and having sex got to do with any of this either? and who's to say i'm not a good photographer and don't have sex?
you're just weird.
silly.

use that one alot, and hope the examiner is a Monty python fan.
Salubrious and sudorific.
Reply 47
Original post by Extricated
Stop interjecting. This is an A and B conversation, so C yourself out. Also, She initiated the rudeness, so i think i have a right to retaliate.

Bye.

P.S (Did you comment in hope that she would give you a cyber date or something)

ahaha I'm suprised you're old enough to take your GCSE's.
The maturity you are showing in this argument demonstrates a mental age of about 9 I would say.
Nice
Reply 49
i never won in my eng exams? Wtf... Well i didnt exactly do badly for myself did i? Maths physics and meteorology are more worthwhile anyway imo (no offence wolvarium, you're great at english :d)

judging by your standard of english you didn't get more than an e yourself if that's how you really talk :tongue:

rip cameragirl is laughably pathetic. As was that rhyme...thing, you did there.

What has being a good photographer and having sex got to do with any of this either? And who's to say i'm not a good photographer and don't have sex?
You're just weird.

my e puts ur b/c to shame...peak! It came out as rhyme...i was jus destroyin u :colone:

ur poor english skills are shown by the areas highlighted in bold.....re-read my comment 4rm b4...the same way u will need to re-take ur life :colone:
Original post by Rahul.S
my e puts ur b/c to shame...peak! It came out as rhyme...i was jus destroyin u :colone:

ur poor english skills are shown by the areas highlighted in bold.....re-read my comment 4rm b4...the same way u will need to re-take ur life :colone:

ah you're hilarious, so kudos for that.

i got AB actually. and 6 other As and an A* on top of that lol.

my poor english skills? there is nothing grammatically wrong with that sentence haha.

i won't need to re-take my life, i'm doing the best degree in the world for the subject i want to go into and am studying in and travelling around america for a year and have the most amazing bf i could ask for. so loooooool if you think my life is sh*t.

you're not destroying me, you're trolling but it's funny so i'm gonna let you :P

4rm...how is that easier than just writing from?

also can i ask wtf is peak?!
Reply 52
ah you're hilarious, so kudos for that.

I got ab actually. And 6 other as and an a* on top of that lol.

My poor english skills? There is nothing grammatically wrong with that sentence haha.

I won't need to re-take my life, i'm doing the best degree in the world for the subject i want to go into and am studying in and travelling around america for a year and have the most amazing bf i could ask for. So loooooool if you think my life is sh*t.

You're not destroying me, you're trolling but it's funny so i'm gonna let you :tongue:

4rm...how is that easier than just writing from?

Also can i ask wtf is peak?!

read about transverse waves....im the peak ur the trough.......omdz!!!!
Original post by Rahul.S
read about transverse waves....im the peak ur the trough.......omdz!!!!

why would i need to read about transverse waves?
i did physics A level and most of my degree is physics noob.

and lol funny....not 0_o

i'd say it was very much the other way around :P
Reply 54
woow... defo not what I came to the thread for :smile:
Reply 55
why would i need to read about transverse waves?
I did physics a level and most of my degree is physics noob.

And lol funny....not 0_o

i'd say it was very much the other way around :tongue:

hows it the other way round :/.....im the peak ur the trough....no transformations allowed btw ffs! Degree so wt! U couldn't understand peak in the context THTS Y u had to ask me!! Hand over the degree.....actualli 4rget tht...im gettin mine soon.....rip cameragirl....i will take a pic of it using ur own camera (which i will wrap). =)
Original post by Rahul.S
hows it the other way round :/.....im the peak ur the trough....no transformations allowed btw ffs! Degree so wt! U couldn't understand peak in the context THTS Y u had to ask me!! Hand over the degree.....actualli 4rget tht...im gettin mine soon.....rip cameragirl....i will take a pic of it using ur own camera (which i will wrap). =)

you do realise that most of what you say makes no sense whatsoever lol.
anyway you can't, my camera broke and havent yet bought a new one.

anyway the largest amplitude peak of your wave is so small that if it was superimposed with my wave it would actually make it smaller XD
Reply 57
nice
Reply 58
Original post by CameraGirl
you do realise that most of what you say makes no sense whatsoever lol.
anyway you can't, my camera broke and havent yet bought a new one.

anyway the largest amplitude peak of your wave is so small that if it was superimposed with my wave it would actually make it smaller XD

:biggrin: u cnt understand me...cuz i got deep metaphors....twenty years later u will be like "oh i get it".....i would polarise ur wave....and lower its intensity...but u dont have any intensity! btw u were comparing my troughs with ur peaks.....ur peaks are on level with my equilibrium position. my peaks exceeds all limits and surplus +ve infinity....u wont understand wt i wrote..cuz u dont fuction the same way ur camera no longer functions!

talking about functions :biggrin:...F(LIFE)=X.........F(RAHUL.S)=+VE....F(CAMERAGIRL)=-VE.....=)......if u dont realise by nw.....my waves frequency and photons exceed ur waves frequency and photons immensely....u could hardly initiate the photoelectric effect...but like einstein in 1905 with his photon model....cameragirl is HISTORY and im the FUTURE!

RIP CAMERAGIRL :biggrin:
Original post by Rahul.S
:biggrin: u cnt understand me...cuz i got deep metaphors....twenty years later u will be like "oh i get it".....i would polarise ur wave....and lower its intensity...but u dont have any intensity! btw u were comparing my troughs with ur peaks.....ur peaks are on level with my equilibrium position. my peaks exceeds all limits and surplus +ve infinity....u wont understand wt i wrote..cuz u dont fuction the same way ur camera no longer functions!

talking about functions :biggrin:...F(LIFE)=X.........F(RAHUL.S)=+VE....F(CAMERAGIRL)=-VE.....=)......if u dont realise by nw.....my waves frequency and photons exceed ur waves frequency and photons immensely....u could hardly initiate the photoelectric effect...but like einstein in 1905 with his photon model....cameragirl is HISTORY and im the FUTURE!

RIP CAMERAGIRL :biggrin:

this is so sad it's funny. at least you know some physics though the way you put it across is just weird 0_o

i understand the physics of what you're saying, just not the context and way you're saying it. lol.

and i get the metaphors, i'm not retarded. i also read your sig so you're repeated yourself a tad there.

also depends whether you believe in photons as particles of light or not. i'm not sure i do, but in order to fully understand some of the physics of the atmosphere i shall consider them in that way anyway.

also polarising a wave doesn't lower its intensity. (also every wave has some intensity, so saying i dont have one contradicts everything else you've said)

and in 20 years i wont remember or give a toss about what you've said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending