The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3780
Original post by diamonddust
You have no idea how much I blinked at that! :rofl:
I love Internet friends! Because I'm an antisocial so-and-so who won't go and see my real ones I have loads from the Chryed thread on Digital Spy (no judging... :tongue:), a few from other forums, a few from TSR and now a few from the Glee thread! It's nice not having to explain yourself! In real life (*ahem*) no one understands why you'd want to stay up until 1am to watch Glee or why you're smiling (Kliss gif) or crying at your computer screen! Or yes, *Ambs*, why you're making a 'gassy infant' expression at Darren Criss!

And on a random note: Ambs, your written English is better than some people who've spoken and written English their whole lives!

Haha, I knew I'd raise a few eyebrows there :tongue:

I have quite a few internet friends who I first met in real life, but who live in the US or UK and who I only ever get to 'see' online. I know what you mean about not being in the mood for 'real' friends sometimes :yes: Even though I love my friends to bits I sometimes feel like I have a lot more in common with online friends. Especially when it comes to fangirling, and I can't deny that that's a big part of my life at the moment :tongue:

Thank you so much! I'm actually blushing now, even though I know you're just being nice. You're so sweeet! :jumphug:

Original post by e hine e
Can I just take a moment to say how awesome I think the next episode is going to be. New promo.

Spoiler

I can't believe how many posts were posted after I went off last night. Now I have to read them all.

Thanks for that - and I'm loving it!

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed
hahahaaha
also, I agree about internet friends. I have lots of Muse internet friends :biggrin: i've met a bunch of them at gigs as well, its awesome

I met one of my internet friends once, and even though it was a bit awkward in the beginning (seeing someone for the first time and knowing all about them and vice versa) I had a great time. All my 'real' friends seemed boring for after that!
Can I just take a moment to say how awesome I think the next episode is going to be. New promo.

Spoiler

I can't believe how many posts were posted after I went off last night. Now I have to read them all.

Spoiler

I also find androgyny really attractive but I definitely don't like long haired 80s rock stars. I actually find them really masculine. I prefer Chris Colfer/Kurt (which one who knows?)/Ellen's style of androgyny. Like when they wear waistcoats/have kind of a good mixture of masculine/feminine traits. For me it's more to do with how they think than just their appearance.

Can we all vote together too? :hugs:

Spoiler

It's like you're in my head with Blaine (weird image, badly worded but whatever) I think Darren does an amazing job of making him seem vulnerable while portraying his outer confidence, especially as Darren really isn't the vulnerable type. I wish I could act :frown: I hope he gets his own storylines too (not at the expense of Kurt air time though) because he's mentioned Blaine's dad and how it would be good to explore that side of him. I'm interested in Blaine.

I love Blaine! Darren's a great actor, I don't care what some people say!

For the gleestarkids (totally a word and totally on topic) Starship is released on youtube later today and I'm currently listening to the song previews on itunes :woo: (because I'm too cheap to actually buy them).

I wasn't going to watch Starship (cause isn't it a spoof of Star Wars?) but after Darren did Status Quo I got excited! Can't wait!

Original post by Toph
Haha nooo... It's just that I find the femininity (or effeminancy if you will) of Kurt Hummel (who I think is definately more androgynous than Chris Colfer) to be really sexy :love:. Chris Colfer is super hot too but he's a lot less camp(?) than Kurt. I don't know if that's the right word to use, ha :s-smilie:

Get out of my head! :laugh: Yeah, it's wierd because I've always found androgyny more *aesthetically* appealing in females for some reason. But I tend to fancy guys who have a mixture of masculine and feminine features while still being undeniably male. I think I find Kurt more attractive than Chris Colfer. :s-smilie: Chris Colfer is definitely a million times less camp than Kurt haha but I'm confused because campness isn't really attractive to me usually! It's just Kurt! :s-smilie: I think Chris Colfer is ridiculously hot but I don't fancy him. But I fancy Kurt more if

Spoiler

I'm really confusing myself now! :laugh:
Born this Way

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh, and I haven't felt 'Glee-obsessed on this thread' enough recently, so I bought an iPhone partly so that I could go on Twitter and here during the upcoming episodes. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ambs
Thanks for that - and I'm loving it!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love Blaine! Darren's a great actor, I don't care what some people say!

I wasn't going to watch Starship (cause isn't it a spoof of Star Wars?) but after Darren did Status Quo I got excited! Can't wait!

Get out of my head! :laugh: Yeah, it's wierd because I've always found androgyny more *aesthetically* appealing in females for some reason. But I tend to fancy guys who have a mixture of masculine and feminine features while still being undeniably male. I think I find Kurt more attractive than Chris Colfer. :s-smilie: Chris Colfer is definitely a million times less camp than Kurt haha but I'm confused because campness isn't really attractive to me usually! It's just Kurt! :s-smilie: I think Chris Colfer is ridiculously hot but I don't fancy him. But I fancy Kurt more if

Spoiler

I'm really confusing myself now! :laugh:

I have no idea if it's a spoof or not but I saw a clip of it (Joey :biggrin:) in that interview Darren did when they were rehearsing and it looked good and I like the song with starship ranger in :biggrin:

I find Chris more attractive than Kurt for some reason. I think it's because when I first started liking him he was very different from Kurt...Kurt seemed so young and I saw Chris in an interview and he was definitely older than the character. Now they're merging a bit as they mature Kurt.

Born this Way

Spoiler

I noticed that the day after watching it, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before given how many times I saw the performance :facepalm:

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

Oh, and I haven't felt 'Glee-obsessed on this thread' enough recently, so I bought an iPhone partly so that I could go on Twitter and here during the upcoming episodes. :smile:

Spoiler

I admire your dedication :biggrin:
Original Song is on E4 +1... I am not watching... :ninja:
Misery is such a tune!
I want to be in the Warblers!
The table thumping and paper throwing and cheesy 'Hey regionals' lines never get old! I need a spin off!
(edited 12 years ago)
Why did I come on here? Now that I know the Original Song Episode is on I'm singing along to Rachel's 'Only Child' song! lol I must join this society - it's officially mandatory :biggrin:
Blackbird... :love:
Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
Why did I come on here? Now that I know the Original Song Episode is on I'm singing along to Rachel's 'Only Child' song! lol I must join this society - it's officially mandatory :biggrin:

I did that too! Welcome!
Now I'm perving on Kurt in his mourning outfit and grinning at Blaine realising he loves him! :biggrin:
I love the look on Blaine's face atm... :smile: Kurt's mourning outfit is amazing! His style is impeccable :biggrin:
Original Song is on E4 +1... I am not watching... :ninja:

I rewatched it when it was repeated this morning :biggrin: I would've watched it again tonight but I saw my mum giving me daggers as I hovered over it on the TV guide.

I came on here mainly to flail about getting a tweet from teamstarkid though (as those who follow me on tumblr may have seen). I was like, an actual starkid sent me that tweet :party:

:biggrin: Welcome. I take it yours is the request I have.
lol! Thanks diamondust and e hine e! Gleek-awesomeness :cool:
I'm sad I can't tsr along with you both rewatching. :cry:
lol! Thanks diamondust and e hine e! Gleek-awesomeness :cool:

You have a brittana avator. Extra points for you :biggrin:

EDIT: OMG and ellen in your sig?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Trouty Mouth! :love: :rofl:
Oh Santana, I love you! The way Mike says Trouty Mouth makes me laugh!
You have a brittana avator. Extra points for you :biggrin:

EDIT: OMG and ellen in your sig?!

lol!! Thanks! Yeah :biggrin: I'm a huge Brittana fan - and I had to have the ellen clip in my sig - too funny!Hmmm... seems to be a theme here!
I rewatched it when it was repeated this morning :biggrin: I would've watched it again tonight but I saw my mum giving me daggers as I hovered over it on the TV guide.

I came on here mainly to flail about getting a tweet from teamstarkid though (as those who follow me on tumblr may have seen). I was like, an actual starkid sent me that tweet :party:

:biggrin: Welcome. I take it yours is the request I have.

OmFg! What did it say?? I need to be more active on twitter! Imagine if it was Lauren or Joey or Joe Walker... I am so jealous! :biggrin: I was just listening to AVPM! I love Status Quo and I Wanna Be from Starship- I did a you and listened to previews on iTunes. I wish I lived in New York!
You know, rewatching all the Warblers scenes, I'm convinced the Warbler Dominic plays (the extra who was like 'How DARE you!' when David said a song wasn't in Blaine's key) fancies Blaine. He always looks pissed at someone criticising Blaine, and judging from his how long he took to put his hand up for Kurt, doesn't ship Klaine. Jeff (the blonde warbler behind Blaine) and Wes and David so obviously do! watch back!

Not. Overanalysing in the slightest!

KLAINE KLISS!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest