The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
So The Doctor isn't real or ? :tongue:

Just this version, there could be about 3 Doctor's flying around at the moment :colonhash:
Original post by Don'tNod
Yes, I did. The Doctor did mention that they should each keep an eye on them, so maybe one pair of eyes is sufficient? Reminds me of the Angels quite a lot. :s-smilie:

Nah cause in the White House's toilets Amy was still looking at the Silent but the american woman kept forgetting.

I dunno.....
Original post by ??????????????????
Why did the Silence need Amy for their fake TARDIS.
Looks like their plans involve Time Lords. Time Lord child and fake TARDIS.

Good point. They said Amy would bring the Silence.
Original post by Madjackismad
The girl wouldn't be his murderer now that she's out of the suit.

Timey wimey? Does she kill the Doctor in 2011, absorb his regeneration energy and then travel back to 1969?

Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
What happened in the 'still dreaming' scene? I realise who the woman is, but how did she get there.

In that PM it said her whole life was a 'spoiler', could this be it? Could her whole life be fabricated, hence she is still dreaming?

Who is the woman?
David Lynch is writing an episode for the next series. :shock:

Spoiler

What happened in the 'still dreaming' scene? I realise who the woman is, but how did she get there.
?

Who was the woman, then?

In that PM it said her whole life was a 'spoiler', could this be it? Could her whole life be fabricated, hence she is still dreaming?

Which scene?
I am SO confused right now...
Original post by sleekchic
Timey wimey? Does she kill the Doctor in 2011, absorb his regeneration energy and then travel back to 1969?

Who is the woman?

Oh, maybe, I don't know. Did we see the regeneration energy go over to the astronaut in the last episode?

Well I totally forgot about that. Maybe I saw a Silent or something.

That is one weird scene...Now I'm totally confused.
I think he just means her name, not who she actually is. Madame Kovarian. Takes care of the little girl.
The Doctor has been known to lie before..

True, but that would be a huge disappointment. The idea of his life being in Amy's hands was a nice twist.

Original post by Don'tNod
Yes, I did. The Doctor did mention that they should each keep an eye on them, so maybe one pair of eyes is sufficient? Reminds me of the Angels quite a lot. :s-smilie:

I think each person has to be looking at the Silence to remember it. If you remember the scene with the woman in the toilet (near the Oval Office), when she turned around she forgot completely, even though Amy was still looking at the Silence.
When Amy saw the picture of her with a baby, and then the girl coming from behind, I remembered, 'Are you my mummy?' :laugh:

Also, the spaceman ate her?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Rascacielos
?

Who was the woman, then?

Look below.

Which scene?

The one where Amy is walking through the orphanage, and she sees the woman through the hatch, and then the hatch disappears etc.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
I think he just means her name, not who she actually is. Madame Kovarian. Takes care of the little girl.

Who is the woman?

Indeed.
Original post by ??????????????????
When Amy saw the picture of her with a baby, and then the girl coming from behind, I remembered, 'Are you my mummy?' :laugh:

I thought she was going to say that! Considering that Stephen Moffat wrote those episodes. :p:
The TARDIS from The Lodger definitely hasn't been resolved. If it was one of the Silents', then why was it abandoned especially if they've been there for centuries and why did The Lodger TARDIS need a pilot if the Silents already existed?
This Madame person looks quite like River Song :ninja:

ehy did The Lodger TARDIS need a pilot if the Silents already existed?

The same reason they need Amy's child perhaps...Maybe only a Time Lord could pilot a Tardis?
(edited 12 years ago)
I think that scene is really important but I think it was Amy and not the girl that was 'dreaming'. I honestly don't know but it's really confusing not knowing.

I think so too, watching the scene once more has made me realize she doesn't seem to be addressing Amy. :confused:
im so confused re Doctor and River Song relationship. how is it that he doesnt know her a lot if he met her when she was young?
plus how is aimees kid a time lord

and i now luurve canton everett delaware the 3rd

Who is the woman?

I said last week, when the visor was lifted up at the edge of the lake it definitely didn't look like the little girl underneath (you can see the very bottom part of the face if you look closely). It looked similar to a Sontaran, although I'm sure it wasn't.

Latest