The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by TheCrackInTime

Agreed!
Reply 441
Original post by TheCrackInTime
I'm now going to throw everyone out of the living room so I can watch Day of the Moon in peace. :pierre:

That'll never happen!
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
We should compile a list questions that need to be answered and put it in the OP? Anybody think that's a good idea?

Yes! Care to list it?
We should compile a list questions that need to be answered and put it in the OP? Anybody think that's a good idea?

Yes.

And by the way.. the first speculation I found online about the 'still dreaming' scene, had you as the OP.

On a different website. :colonhash:
Reply 444
Original post by Robbie c
oh btw. i know who river is.

edit: i thought i did. but i hardley see moffat encouraging incestious relations.

i'm confused.

Welcome to the time vortex :wink:
I know after The Big Bang, we said that Prisoner zero's "The Doctor in the TARDIS" doesn't know referred to Doctor Song as she was in the TARDIS before it blew up but as we don't know where future Doctor's TARDIS is, I'm thinking it refers to the Current Doctor.

Also I'm going to need to re-watch series 5.
Reply 446
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Anyone think the little girl may be River?

Keep trying :wink:
Reply 447
Original post by Mr.Messy
Girl is Time Lady? :s
Possibly the Doctors? orr the TARDIS' :sexface:

Im pretty its Amy's. But who da daddy?

The answer will shock you to the core, literally.
Anyone able to explain the Doctors convo with Rory about him waiting 2,000 years and him forgetting and the lying??? D:
Reply 449
Original post by ade92uk
the episode with Jenny Comes to mind, the Doctor says he's been a father before. Probably Amy's child is the Doctor's first child, and Jenny second?

Jenny is his second.
Hmm. I also think the fact that the Silence can shape and change form might be something to consider.

EDIT: Wait. Did we establish that the voice in the Tardis was officially a Silent?
(edited 12 years ago)

Yeah, I wanted to do a list of questions and a list of answers. Perhaps we could create a google doc as well?

How does Amy bring the Silence?

Could her giving birth bring the Silence?

I think that the cracks bring the Silents (or allows them to enter our universe), and she's linked with that.
Original post by sleekchic
I know after The Big Bang, we said that Prisoner zero's "The Doctor in the TARDIS" doesn't know referred to Doctor Song as she was in the TARDIS before it blew up but as we don't know where future Doctor's TARDIS is, I'm thinking it refers to the Current Doctor.

Also I'm going to need to re-watch series 5.

I said this and LLoT said I was clutching at straws. :cry2:

Glad someone else also thinks along these lines.
Original post by ??????????????????
Anyone able to explain the Doctors convo with Rory about him waiting 2,000 years and him forgetting and the lying??? D:

I didn't get this either... :colondollar:
Reply 454
Original post by Hiya123321
I think that River is Amy's and the time girl's mother; therefore, the doctor "did it" with River, but can't remember it, because of the "your past is my future" thing. Also, the "time lord gene" may not be dominant, that's why Amy isn't a time lord and the girl is.
This explains why there was pictures of Amy and the child: it's not her child, but her sister.

Amelia Pond is not a time lord.
And more: The Silents said that Amy had been there for days. The woman (keep forgetting her name) said that (presumably she meant) Amy was still dreaming.

Coincidence? :holmes:
Reply 456
Original post by Don'tNod

Original post by Don'tNod
Amy: Hello. Who are you? *looking at woman behind the door*
Lady (what is her name? :redface:): *woman turns away* No, I think she's just dreaming.

:confused: :confused: I haven't the faintest idea who she's addressing but I don't think it's Amy. No what, exactly?

She appears to be talking to someone inside after looking both ways down the corridor outside.

Or someone outside after surveying the whole of the room, checking on whoever is inside.

Some kind of hypnotic link? :holmes:
Reply 457
Original post by BookWormShanti
This needs to be spoilered.

Spoiler

That was a brilliant beyond brilliant episode! Probably the two combined is my favourite Matt Smith one. I just loved it! And all the confusingness - wonderful.

Spoiler

Timey-wimey :wink:
Out of curiosity, I looked up the plot of the episode after the pirate episode. Needless to say, it sounds amazing.

Warning: Future episode spoilers.

One quote from the Doctor sums up the epic episode:

Spoiler

Original post by spacepirate-James
I didn't get this either... :colondollar:

Last episode of Series 5, he was some robotic centurion or whatever and Amy was stuck inside that thing in Stonehenge... I think.

Latest