Reply 480
Original post by DoktaUH

Original post by DoktaUH
Clearly? :wink:

Oh badger off :hmmm:
:badger:
Reply 481
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
She appears in the that weird scene where Amy is exploring. Through the hatch. That white room where she says something about someone still 'dreaming'.

Probably the most important scene in the episode, well one of.

Spoiler

Original post by sleekchic

Please tell me. PM me please.

And no annoyingly cryptic, animal related, one word answers. :colonhash:

You realise he doesn't actually know? :tongue:
Original post by Bobifier
The silents have built a pseudo-tardis and raised a girl who can regenerate - maybe they're trying to reboot the time lords. More so since their forgetting power affects the doctor as well as the humans, so maybe they were on Gallifrey as well.

As parasites maybe they're trying to create the best hosts...since everything they do seems to be intent on 'absorbing' energy. Makes me think of The Lodger where the control panel was searching for the pilot.

I dunno though. Something gives me the feeling that the Silence are trying to run away from something, or escape from something.

:holmes:
Reply 484
Original post by sleekchic
old fella/old man also = husband (which annoys the hell out of me but let's forget that) Besides it wouldn't make sense if she meant Rory because she was talking to him.

Not sure about killing, it could be. But I definitely think there is something suspicious about her saying 'old fella' and Rory just happened to stand right behind her.

Ofcourse it's deliberately ambiguous :p:
Reply 485
The silents have become less scary after seeing them doing the robot on confidential :mmm:
Original post by DoktaUH

Spoiler

:colonhash: :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You realise he doesn't actually know? :tongue:

He doesn't? :holmes:
Original post by Aula
The silents have become less scary after seeing them doing the robot on confidential :mmm:

Can't wait 'till that gif. :ahee:
Original post by DoktaUH
Or the child is unrelated to anyone shown so far during MS' tenure as the Doctor...

If that's true then is the child the same baby in the picture with Amy? What's the link to Amy?
Original post by spacepirate-James
As parasites maybe they're trying to create the best hosts...since everything they do seems to be intent on 'absorbing' energy. Makes me think of The Lodger where the control panel was searching for the pilot.

I dunno though. Something gives me the feeling that the Silence are trying to run away from something, or escape from something.

:holmes:

I like this!
Not sure on the running but if they are maybe they are running from the guy who says 'Fear me I've killed hundreds of Time Lords'. Maybe the Silence are important to the stability of the universe and maintain it and 'Silence will Fall' means they will die and with it the end of the universe?

Love that picture!

Also how come when the Silent said 'You should kill us all', Canton didn't get hypnotised but on the TV everyone did.
Reply 491
probably being extremely thick but can anyone explain what was with the black writing-type marks appearing on their bodies?
Original post by Aula
Oh badger off :hmmm:
:badger:

You wouldn't happen to be a Doctor of Archaeology would you? :holmes:
Original post by DoktaUH
Amelia Pond is not a time lord.

I don't understand. You seem to be talking about Doctor Who as if you know the story?

Why are you confirming or denying speculation?
Reply 494
Original post by LastLordofTime
All the Silents seem fairly androgynous... so how do they reproduce?
WHY were they trying to get to the moon?
Who was the girl?
Why can she regenerate?
How does she know she can regenerate?
Is she really Amy's child, or is that another red herring?

Just a few of the questions brought up by my housemate and I.

They don't
They weren't
SPOILERS
""
Its not her first
SPOILERS
MAYBE AN EPIPHANY.

10th Doctor and Rose..? Might they have had a child which jumped through the universes?
Original post by cdeu12
probably being extremely thick but can anyone explain what was with the black writing-type marks appearing on their bodies?

Everytime someone sees a Silence, they mark it. Then when they look away and forget, by seeing the marks, they know they have seen one.
Original post by r_n_b_crazi
I don't understand. You seem to be talking about Doctor Who as if you know the story?

Why are you confirming or denying speculation?

He does the know the story. :awesome: Last year he accurately predicted/said that Amy was the Rani and we would see in series 5. As you can see :pierre:
Original post by cdeu12

So they can keep count of how many times they each encountered the Silence.
What is this badger connection?

Latest