The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
This is my first phase of Doctor Who-ness. However, I don't have the right outfit yet so don't judge too hard :colondollar:

Eh no fez or bowtie or stetson or even braces/suspenders?

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Anyone catch the throwaway comment from Amy?

So far I'm thinking timebaby which seems way too obvious but I'll let you know when I rewatch it. If I ever get to rewatch it and have dinner because there are so many posts. :colondollar:
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Bonus Question: Who did River kill?

I say she is somehow the Impossible Astronaut and she killed the Doctor.

But then how would she get arrested for it in the future prison? :holmes: Well...unless she handed herself in.
Original post by Aula
Only undergrad.

there goes my theory of you being River then :ms:
Reply 543

Anyone catch the throwaway comment from Amy?

The problem with throwaway comments is that they are exactly that - throwaway, so it's difficult to tell which are and which aren't worth taking note of :moon:
Original post by DoktaUH

Original post by DoktaUH
The answer will shock you to the core, literally.

And you know, how exactly?
Original post by Colonel.
Which one?

And I think we should refer to Amy as Schrodinger's Amy now.

Liked for physics related comment.
Reply 546
Original post by auzzieman04
didnt river say- "the greatest man i ever killed"

does this mean she was in the suit when the dr died?
was she the little girl?

She was locked in Stormcage for killing the best man she ever knew.
Original post by LastLordofTime
So, Silents manipulated the Alliance in to creation then.

I thought about that, although I can't remember why. I think it might have had something to with the comment about 20 different types of alien tech in the suit?
Original post by DoktaUH
She was locked in Stormcage for killing the best man she ever knew.

Perhaps her and the doctor get married and she kills the best man, Rory, over a few canapes.

:p:
Reply 549
Original post by DoktaUH
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Badger.

Spoiler

Original post by Mr.Messy
there goes my theory of you being River then :ms:

She wasn't always a doctor sweetie :wink:
Reply 550
Original post by sleekchic
I am currently thinking of many unplesant words to call you. :smile:

Besides I seem to remember you being incredibly off the mark, about spoilers, last year. :holmes:

And yet others have been incredibly accurate, something is amiss. Possible I'm pulling quite a few legs whilst dropping a few hints?

So far I'm thinking timebaby which seems way too obvious but I'll let you know when I rewatch it. If I ever get to rewatch it and have dinner because there are so many posts. :colondollar:

Definitely have a good look or rather, listen. :tongue:

Original post by Aula
The problem with throwaway comments is that they are exactly that - throwaway, so it's difficult to tell which are and which aren't worth taking note of :moon:

If it helps at all, Karen said it was also a funny gag. :holmes:

Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Which one :P

I heard too many, you do mean one of the ones around the bow-tie seen don't you?

Yeah, the teasers indicated the bow tie one was the important one, but how would they know if they've only watched that episode?

Karen said her throwaway funny gag was one of the most important lines in the series. So it may not be the ones around the bow tie scene at all
Reply 552

Eh no fez or bowtie or stetson or even braces/suspenders?

I told you I didn't have any of that atm :colonhash:

It was from last night. They will come in once I have the blazer and I can figure out colours. Bloody women always rushing the men :p:
Original post by spacepirate-James
But then how would she get arrested for it in the future prison? :holmes: Well...unless she handed herself in.

Right I may be very confused here but here goes.

Maybe the first time she meets the Doctor is when she kills 1100 Doctor. So this wouldn't affect his time line. She only gets caught in her future because it's the other way around, the people who catch her are from the same time zone as 1100 Doctor.
Reply 554
Original post by Colonel.
Which one?

And I think we should refer to Amy as Schrodinger's Amy now.

Schrodinger Baby.
Reply 555
River will kill the best man she ever knew in the future, so I do not think she is the Spaceman. Unless she gets sent into the past and then into the future.

BTW: Do we know who blew up the Tardis yet? Or how?
Another thing I thought of. How did the TARDIS get into the prison, and it was cloaked too? The last time we saw it, it had landed in the warehouse and the only people that can make it cloak are River and the Doctor.
Reply 557
Original post by imperial maniac
And you know, how exactly?

Ask me one on sport :smile:
Rather an unsatisfying episode.

It was still fantastic, i just don't feel as hyped up about the series after it :dontknow:
I thought about that, although I can't remember why. I think it might have had something to with the comment about 20 different types of alien tech in the suit?

Our (my housemate and I) main reason for believing it is that it just didn't make sense for the Daleks and Cybermen to co-op with anyone. It goes against their entire nature, really. Same for the Sontarans.

Latest