The Student Room Group

"Do you believe romantic men exist out there?"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by im so academic
You have them? Resend them to me. :teeth:

Spoiler

A part of me dies when I see how much of a cheap whore I was for you...
Original post by Xhotas

Original post by Xhotas
A part of me dies when I see how much of a cheap whore I was for you...

No, it was so romantic what you did for me. :frown:
What on earth are you talking about?

I tend to ramble a bit. :lol: Just responding to your rage at me planning to go to Bath for uni. :lol:
Reply 163
No, it was so romantic what you did for me. :frown:

You used me. I thought I saw something inside you.

Turns out, it wasn't a part of me... :getmecoat:
Original post by Xhotas

Original post by Xhotas
You used me. I thought I saw something inside you.

Turns out, it wasn't a part of me... :getmecoat:

You are, you are! :cry2:
Reply 165
There appears to be some form of drama unfolding here on TSR. I think we could turn it into a pseudo-soap opera?
Depends.

Prove it.

Reply 167
Original post by j.laurence
[Adorable picture]

Awh. :smile:
Original post by Darcy
Awh. :smile:

I luv you too :colone:
Yeah I used to believe that romantic men does exist, however I think MOST of the guys today aren't those type of person who likes the cheesy stuff and I realised they would rather watch baseball/basketball/rugby with guys and girls who are obsessed with sports and I'm not obsessed with sports. (talking about my experience)
Reply 170
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Yeah I used to believe that romantic men does exist, however I think MOST of the guys today aren't those type of person who likes the cheesy stuff and I realised they would rather watch baseball/basketball/rugby with guys and girls who are obsessed with sports and I'm not obsessed with sports. (talking about my experience)

Oh okay. It sounds like you tend to find yourself with sporty men in relationships? Quite a few would actually enjoy the "cheesy stuff" more than they may let on because of worry of how their male friends may think of them.
Original post by Darcy

Original post by Darcy
Oh okay. It sounds like you tend to find yourself with sporty men in relationships? Quite a few would actually enjoy the "cheesy stuff" more than they may let on because of worry of how their male friends may think of them.

Yes :sad: I actually don't know where I stand with this guy. I don't know if we are friends with benefits/casual or dating because we both told each other we like each other and he told me I have all the qualities he likes for the girl but then again recently hes been avoiding our situation and he's paying more attention to his sports thingy (he can't keep his hands out of his blackberry checking sports and stuff) I mean, he would literally check his phone every minute while we're together.
I don't lol.

But your first post in 2008 was about AS Levels. surely you are over 18 now?
Reply 173
Original post by The-Real-One
She better do anal!

Funny you should mention that.
Reply 174
Yes,they exist.But,they're so rare.
Reply 175
Yes :sad: I actually don't know where I stand with this guy. I don't know if we are friends with benefits/casual or dating because we both told each other we like each other and he told me I have all the qualities he likes for the girl but then again recently hes been avoiding our situation and he's paying more attention to his sports thingy (he can't keep his hands out of his blackberry checking sports and stuff) I mean, he would literally check his phone every minute while we're together.

The blunt answer would be he is taking you for a ride. But go ahead and ask him whats going on.
Reply 176

I am sorry to hear. What I would say is only become serious about him when he can become serious about you and not give sports a higher priority.
Reply 177

Well played.

Well played indeed.
Simple question, and I'm asking this just to compare male and female responses.

My opinion: honestly, yes. Asked me that question only a few days ago and I would deny it like hell. But really, you just never know, and I got pleasantly surprised that not all men are lustful pricks. Some, but not all. :h:

Life does have many surprises. :moon:

Sure you went seriously overboard at one point, but I liked your cynicism...

The few guys you hear that are the "romantic" or rather, the more classy types are in the minority compared to the rest of them :confused:

... And girls aren't that much better, only a little. I'm not sexist.

Now, if I had the money, I'm guessing this optimistic buzz you're experiencing won't last long. If you're really as young as people assume, which somehow I'm doubting, you're going to be your old cynical self for sure in a couple of years.
Original post by Ocassus
There appears to be some form of drama unfolding here on TSR. I think we could turn it into a pseudo-soap opera?

ROFL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending