Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

This is why I love this thread! :biggrin:
We're psychic! I lol'd so hard at 'Look at that ass!'
The lead is no Blaine though... :sad:

i know, but then again
accept no substitues
Today is a day for Glee reminders on BGT! That ronan kid was a mini Kurt! Even my sister texted me about the Warblers and the mini Kurt! :biggrin:

Today is a day for Glee reminders on BGT! That ronan kid was a mini Kurt! Even my sister texted me about the Warblers and the mini Kurt! :biggrin:

Ronan just made me think of Boyzone again so thanks. I refuse to believe he's a mini Kurt until I see him.
Those warbler guys :rofl: how hilarious were they? If they win it's totally down to Glee.
Original post by e hine e
Ronan just made me think of Boyzone again so thanks. I refuse to believe he's a mini Kurt until I see him.

Ok, he's blonde which isn't Kurt. But he had a scarf on and a jumper! And boy could SAAANG! :wink:
The Warbler boys were amazing! Though part of me wishes they'd done Teenage Dream!

I'm now heartbroken I won't get to see the 'real' Warblers and Darren at Glee!Live! But I'm not sure I want to be around children and screaming teenagers. My soul couldn't take it! I saw a clip of the US tour and wanted to scream at the OTTness of the audience.

Ok, he's blonde which isn't Kurt. But he had a scarf on and a jumper! And boy could SAAANG! :wink:
The Warbler boys were amazing! Though part of me wishes they'd done Teenage Dream!

I'm now heartbroken I won't get to see the 'real' Warblers and Darren at Glee!Live! But I'm not sure I want to be around children and screaming teenagers. My soul couldn't take it! I saw a clip of the US tour and wanted to scream at the OTTness of the audience.

I know I'd be one of those boring people shouting at everyone to SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME HEAR THEM SING. No wonder I was picked on at school :rofl:

He could sing! My mum said 'is he trying to be one of those bieber things?' :rofl:
Reply 3846
:biggrin: Darren put a tweet up about 15 minutes later and I thought if he goes on teamstarkids page he'll see their tweet to me which means for about a millisecond he'll know I exist. Then I remembered I have a ****ty picture on my twitter at the moment which is a bit sad.

Note to everyone, I'm aware I'm being overdramatic. Deal with it :cool:

Oh my god, that's amazing! And I lol'ed at your comment, they were right to reply :biggrin: Don't be ridiculous woman, you look awesome in your pic! You actually got the attention of one of the Starkids :woo: That's like, only one step away from marrying Darren (it might look like I'm joking, but really that's what I'd think if that happened to me :tongue:).

Original post by Oliviaonthetrain
Apparently Chris Colfer is being featured on Time Magazine's Most Influential list! That's amazing!!! Seriously, what have I done with my life in comparison to Chris. :biggrin: lol

I love him to bits, but he makes me feel so inferior! And welcome to the thread by the way, so nice to see new people :biggrin: Your sig really made me laugh out loud, love it!

LMAO! :biggrin: Oops! I'll say the same thing Ambs said about Darren... it's his own fault for being so amazing! :biggrin: I bet If we renamed this soc to the Criss Colfer sexual frustration thread, there would be no difference to 90% of the posts! I could (and probably should) feel ashamed but... I don't. I should be worried about my sanity shouldn't I?

They're like the hottest outcasts ever!

DO IT.

Ugh, I hate you! Joey freaking Ritcher?? I love him! At least it wasn't Joe Walker... *ahem* Think I'd die with jealousy then!

Damn Chris Colfer! He confuses my feelings... :tongue:
I'm watching Britain's Got Talent and there's a martial arts group and I'm thinking about Chris and his Sai swords. This cannot be normal! Everything seems to relate to Glee or Darren or Chris or the other members of the Glast (see what I did there?).

:rofl: I LOVE what you did there.
Reply 3847
Sorry for the long post people, whenever I'm offline for a while I feel the urge to comment on conversations I wasn't a part of and that are over. I do apologise.

On another note, my mum watched a few minutes of Glee when it was on today! Some of her most memorable comments include 'Oh no, it's that gay guy again! Why is his voice so high-pitched and annoying?' and 'He's wearing lipstick as well! Are they both gay? Why is everyone gay in this show?' (about Sam and Kurt).

:sad:

Original post by Ambs
Sorry for the long post people, whenever I'm offline for a while I feel the urge to comment on conversations I wasn't a part of and that are over. I do apologise.

On another note, my mum watched a few minutes of Glee when it was on today! Some of her most memorable comments include 'Oh no, it's that gay guy again! Why is his voice so high-pitched and annoying?' and 'He's wearing lipstick as well! Are they both gay? Why is everyone gay in this show?' (about Sam and Kurt).

poor you, your mum needs an education. i just don't get why some people get so weird about gay people. they're just there, in life, doing their thing. no need to make assumptions about them

Original post by Ambs
Oh my god, that's amazing! And I lol'ed at your comment, they were right to reply :biggrin: Don't be ridiculous woman, you look awesome in your pic! You actually got the attention of one of the Starkids :woo: That's like, only one step away from marrying Darren (it might look like I'm joking, but really that's what I'd think if that happened to me :tongue:).

I'm still way too excited for it to be healthy about that tweet. I screen capped it for crying out loud :rofl:

Original post by Ambs

Oh dear :sad: It makes me sad anyone can think like this a) about Chris Colfer and b) about gay people/relationships. The should be everywhere because they are everywhere!

Funny that she thought sam was gay too though.
Reply 3851
Original post by museobsessed
poor you, your mum needs an education. i just don't get why some people get so weird about gay people. they're just there, in life, doing their thing. no need to make assumptions about them

My mum is usually pretty awesome, so I don't get the hate either! She's not homophobic at all though, she just really hates Glee for some reason, and especially Kurt. Like today she asked why they make his character so annoying and stereotypically gay; she said that, in her opinion, it would only lead to hate towards the gay community. It's beyond me how you can think Kurt is annoying, or how you can dislike Glee with such a passion, so I didn't even bother trying to explain it to her.
Reply 3852
I'm still way too excited for it to be healthy about that tweet. I screen capped it for crying out loud :rofl:

I don't think I could handle being acknowledged by the Glast (thanks Diamonddust :biggrin:) or the Starkids. Too much exitement!

I would do that too! What if it got somehow deleted and was just gone? :eek4:

Oh dear :sad: It makes me sad anyone can think like this a) about Chris Colfer and b) about gay people/relationships. The should be everywhere because they are everywhere!

Funny that she thought sam was gay too though.

It's just because his lips were rather red. She is fully convinced that some of the characters wear lipstick, and that it's because they're gay. I can't get her to believe that they're all wearing lipstick and other make-up because they're actors - in her world, the characters put on lipstick before they go to school.
I'm watching Glee (season 2 episode 15) on Hulu at the moment - Gwyneth Paltrow seriously rocks. 'Do You Want to Touch Me' - oh yeah! :colondollar:
Reply 3854

Spoiler

I love Blaine! Darren's a great actor, I don't care what some people say!

I wasn't going to watch Starship (cause isn't it a spoof of Star Wars?) but after Darren did Status Quo I got excited! Can't wait!

Get out of my head! :laugh: Yeah, it's wierd because I've always found androgyny more *aesthetically* appealing in females for some reason. But I tend to fancy guys who have a mixture of masculine and feminine features while still being undeniably male. I think I find Kurt more attractive than Chris Colfer. :s-smilie: Chris Colfer is definitely a million times less camp than Kurt haha but I'm confused because campness isn't really attractive to me usually! It's just Kurt! :s-smilie: I think Chris Colfer is ridiculously hot but I don't fancy him. But I fancy Kurt more if

Spoiler

I'm really confusing myself now! :laugh:

Spoiler

Can I just take a moment to say how awesome I think the next episode is going to be. New promo.

Spoiler

I can't believe how many posts were posted after I went off last night. Now I have to read them all.

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
My mum is usually pretty awesome, so I don't get the hate either! She's not homophobic at all though, she just really hates Glee for some reason, and especially Kurt. Like today she asked why they make his character so annoying and stereotypically gay; she said that, in her opinion, it would only lead to hate towards the gay community. It's beyond me how you can think Kurt is annoying, or how you can dislike Glee with such a passion, so I didn't even bother trying to explain it to her.

Ahh ok I get it. I kinda see where shes coming from then if thats the case. I mean I love Kurt but he is kinda a stereotypical gay, thinking about fashion and speaking a little high (doesn't bother me, it only bothers me when it gets to Alan Carr levels). I think thats why Ryan Murphy introduced Blaine in order to bring a little more variation into the portrayal of gay people. I mean Chris Colfer has said he never dresses like Kurt does, hes always in Jeans and a T-shirt
I've converted my brother to like Glee! I was watching the end of Original Song on the TV and he kept standing in the doorway watching the regionals songs, so I talked about Glee a lot and then he went off to watch season 1. A successful conversion!
CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/chris-colfer-obama-president-dinner-white-house-celebrity-hollywood-13500913?tab=9482931&section=2808950&playlist=1494252

AND JANE LYNCH JUST BECAUSE (balance is always good, can't have people thinking I'm biased)

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video/jane-lynch-dinner-white-house-president-obama-13500829&tab=9482931&section=2808950&playlist=1494252

ALSO CHRIS IS ON THE JAY LENO SHOW IN THE US ON MONDAY NIGHT. I LOVE HIS CHAT SHOW INTERVIEWS.

CAPS JUST COS I CAN.
Original post by shinobi93
I've converted my brother to like Glee! I was watching the end of Original Song on the TV and he kept standing in the doorway watching the regionals songs, so I talked about Glee a lot and then he went off to watch season 1. A successful conversion!

Good work!!

:party:

Also, apparently a fan told Chris what voting meant. I have seen the video yet but I imagine there are not enough face palms in the world.

CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW CHRIS COLFER INTERVIEW

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/chris-colfer-obama-president-dinner-white-house-celebrity-hollywood-13500913?tab=9482931&section=2808950&playlist=1494252

AND JANE LYNCH JUST BECAUSE (balance is always good, can't have people thinking I'm biased)

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/video/jane-lynch-dinner-white-house-president-obama-13500829&tab=9482931&section=2808950&playlist=1494252

ALSO CHRIS IS ON THE JAY LENO SHOW IN THE US ON MONDAY NIGHT. I LOVE HIS CHAT SHOW INTERVIEWS.

CAPS JUST COS I CAN.

We really don't talk enough in here about how awesome Jane Lynch is

Quick Reply

Latest