The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9460
Original post by neillya1
We are?

In all fairness, he'd be a good singing, he was excellent in South Africa for Germany.

I dont understand him...he was playing in a secodn division team went to bayern flopped went back to the second division team which is now a first divison team i think?

but he always performs in world cup and euro's :s-smilie:
Original post by MoMatrix
Expect people to fork out £40 for minimal changes to this seasons kit. Why do they never keep the same jersey for 2 or 3 seasons?

Home kits tend to have minimal changes, tbh. Away kits are where makers can let loose a little bit.....
Everyone fit for Utd ?
Original post by Kevmeister
Home kits tend to have minimal changes, tbh. Away kits are where makers can let loose a little bit.....
Exactly, people don't want to see the home kit deviate from tradition too much. The reaction to Chelsea's last year made me laugh, shows how such a small detail can cause so many complaints.

Interesting they should choose Cesc to promote it, might be the only time he wears it :tongue:
I like the new keeper kit, much better than that awful pink thing
OH man. At least we don't have Gomes.
Reply 9466
Here's a present for tomorrow:

Reply 9467
I quite like the new Arsenal kit, could do with the crest being a tad smaller though and it would be great.
Reply 9468
Original post by white_haired_wizard
Arsenal need to do quite a bit. Get rid of mediocrity like Arshavin & Bendtner, get new GK, change the style of football, less pissing around with the ball and more direct attacking play. There's alot that needs doing. Also sell Nasri to Man United, plz.

Sell Nasri? We all know what he is capable of, just because he hasn't performed brilliantly as of late. Arshavin isn't world class but the mediocrity in our team lies in denilson, squallaci and diaby and bendtner
Reply 9469
Original post by ali242
I dont understand him...he was playing in a secodn division team went to bayern flopped went back to the second division team which is now a first divison team i think?

but he always performs in world cup and euro's :s-smilie:

a first division team on the verge of relegation
Reply 9470
Original post by J.Star
a first division team on the verge of relegation

wouldnt mind taking him for a low fee
Reply 9471
John Terry believes Arsene Wenger's team can down the Red Devils at the Emirates on Sunday.

"We got a bit of a pumping from Arsenal earlier in the year," the defender admitted to Sky Sports.

"They are going up against a very good Manchester United side but if anyone can, Arsenal can."

:p:
Original post by jit987
John Terry believes Arsene Wenger's team can down the Red Devils at the Emirates on Sunday.

"We got a bit of a pumping from Arsenal earlier in the year," the defender admitted to Sky Sports.

"They are going up against a very good Manchester United side but if anyone can, Arsenal can."

:p:

Hes still a cock
Got a genuine feeling Chelsea have a serious chance here... if we beat united tomorrow its all right back in the mixer. I would love for Chelsea to win after this season
Reply 9474
btw people whats the deal with Adel Taraabt
Original post by Harry-AA
Got a genuine feeling Chelsea have a serious chance here... if we beat united tomorrow its all right back in the mixer. I would love for Chelsea to win after this season

Anyone but united :sexface:
I know we're local rivals but come on, wouldn't you rather see Chelsea winning the title than Man utd? Just give it your all tomorrow, spoil the fun for Ferguson and his minions, and go out with a bang :yy:
Original post by Isometrix
I know we're local rivals but come on, wouldn't you rather see Chelsea winning the title than Man utd? Just give it your all tomorrow, spoil the fun for Ferguson and his minions, and go out with a bang :yy:

I would just love to see after all the stick Arsenal have got this year and all the brown-nosing united have got for Arsenal to have a real 'if we're going down you're coming down with us' attitude and damage uniteds title bid as much as we can, would give me at least something to be proud of this season
Original post by Harry-AA
I would just love to see after all the stick Arsenal have got this year and all the brown-nosing united have got for Arsenal to have a real 'if we're going down you're coming down with us' attitude and damage uniteds title bid as much as we can, would give me at least something to be proud of this season

You mean being labelled one of the worst sides to have ever played under Fergie (or something like that) by the media and fans?
I actually hope Chelsea win the league......

Dear god, what is the world coming to?

But hey, anyone but United right? :tongue:

Latest