The Student Room Group

Pippa Middleton and her shapely posterior.

In the wake of the Royal wedding, I thought I would take the opportunity to invoke a thread of intrigue and astonishment, on the subject of the vivacious seat of the maid of honour.

Now that's an institution the whole nation can take pride in!

Join the club:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pippa-Middleton-Ass-Appreciation-Society/183120471735513
Reply 1
It's Harry's duty to be all over that tonight!
Reply 2
<3
Reply 4

Make us proud!
Reply 5
*bump* (I wish) :wink:
Am I the only one who thinks that thing's ugly?
Reply 7
Original post by Oswald Mosley
Am I the only one who thinks that thing's ugly?

Yes.

You were also a Fascist leader, so people aren't that interested in your opinions.:biggrin:
Original post by Harrifer
Yes.

She's dog ugly, mate. I may not be quite as 'straight' as some of you manly fellows on here, but I know an ugly woman when I see one. She is also caked, baked and positively swimming in makeup. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.
Reply 9
Pippa looked slightly orange tanned.
Reply 10
She's dog ugly, mate. I may not be quite as 'straight' as some of you manly fellows on here, but I know an ugly woman when I see one. She is also caked, baked and positively swimming in makeup. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

mate when I'd be done with her she'd certainly need to wash her face anyway, so it doesn't matter how much makeup she has on
Original post by IGetGully
mate when I'd be done with her she'd certainly need to wash her face anyway, so it doesn't matter how much makeup she has on

You seem a very underdeveloped, primitive being. I am someone who leans more towards the 'asexual' middle, and I personally feel that those who have little sexual desire are the most well-evolved, and most civilised, of the human race.
Reply 12
Personally, I wouldn't Unzippa Pippa!!
She's certainly bootilicious.
Reply 14
You seem a very underdeveloped, primitive being. I am someone who leans more towards the 'asexual' middle, and I personally feel that those who have little sexual desire are the most well-evolved, and most civilised, of the human race.

= A pussy.

I agree, her body is worth a second glance, unfortunately for her, her face isn't up to much.
If Pippa bags Harry I'm actually applauding because the Middletons will have basically cornered the market on social climbing.
Her and the brother kinda look Spanish.

Quick Reply

Latest