The Student Room Group

How long was your longest relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Only a few months I guess.
1 year 3 months and 3 days so far :smile:
3 years.
I had a primary school "relationship" for about 2 years :lol:, and a secondary school one for about four months. Neither were really anything proper though, so I'm still waiting for something more meaningful.
Reply 24
9 months
1 hour in the long grass :biggrin:
Reply 26
4 years & still going
Reply 27
9months
Reply 28
4 years and still going :P
Nearly 6 years.
3 years on and off, seriously messed me up
Original post by kristinaalovesu

Almost 3 yrs with my ex.

A year with the guy I'm seeing right now.

Oh, you will have to leave a boyfriend home when you go to England? That's very sad :sadnod:
little more than 5 years
Original post by magnum.opus

Original post by magnum.opus
Oh, you will have to leave a boyfriend home when you go to England? That's very sad :sadnod:

Aaaaargh :mob:
It's alright, we'll stay in touch and test the real relationship through LDR (eventhough we're not really bf/gf lol)

What about you? Leaving someone special too?
6 months
Reply 35
Just under 2 years.
Reply 36
10 years this May. I was 15 when we got together, 25 now. :biggrin:
Reply 37
Romantically...I've never had an official one.. :smile: Got close to having one..but haven't...but that's okay :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Mine was 3 yrs... Lasted from when I was 3 yrs old til I was 6 :redface: :tongue: lol

Aaaaargh :mob:
It's alright, we'll stay in touch and test the real relationship through LDR (eventhough we're not really bf/gf lol)

What about you? Leaving someone special too?

Yeah, sometimes LDRs work :yes: I have a friend who did a year of study abroad in Switzerland and kept her relationship going with a guy she met from Argentina (she eventually went to the University of Buenos Aires to join him).

Someone special? Nah, everyone here can kiss my ass :mfing: I don't plan on keeping contact with many people :teehee:

Quick Reply