The Student Room Group

How long was your longest relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Just over six and a half years
3 years.
Original post by magnum.opus

Original post by magnum.opus
Yeah, sometimes LDRs work :yes: I have a friend who did a year of study abroad in Switzerland and kept her relationship going with a guy she met from Argentina (she eventually went to the University of Buenos Aires to join him).

Someone special? Nah, everyone here can kiss my ass :mfing: I don't plan on keeping contact with many people :teehee:

Oooh! Good for her, I like stories like that its pretty inspiring. :p:

Oooow, why not?!

hahaha Same here though! I think I'll only be in contact with family and to that guy other than that if other people wants to contact me, I'm always on. :biggrin:
Reply 43
4 yrs 8 months and still going we were 14 when we got together- also my shortest relationship because its my only one lol
6 years and counting.
nearly 4 years. :P
2 Years in one go, four years on and off for the first two years of our relationship, but I don't really count that because it was a stupid kid's relationship really, so i only count the last two years.
Original post by Lukedavidhopkins1
3 years on and off, seriously messed me up

Original post by spocckka
Two and a half years, never again. I hate girls.

Too true...

I mean I had a great time but jesus christ it took over my life and coming out of it was just one big head ****.
Reply 48
2 years when I was 15-16 years old. Now i've decided not to go out with anyone else :smile:
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Couple'a weeks, tops.

Longer than me bro!
Reply 50
7 months. longest and shortest. my only relationship..
Reply 51
16 months and counting :P
coming up to 10 years (see the ticker in my signature)
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
3 weeks

Then why have you told people to PM you for relationship advice... when you haven't had much experience yourself.
2 and a half years and counting.
Original post by Heybunny
10 years this May. I was 15 when we got together, 25 now. :biggrin:

ahhhh you beat me lol. We're 10 years in July :tongue:
Reply 56
We started seeing each other when we were 13 but didn't have sex until we were 15, so I'm not whether the first 2 years count as 'proper' relationship?

Anyway, we split up in January after 5 years together but we've been on a few dates recently so, hopefully, we'll be getting back together soon :smile:
Reply 57
2 years and 3 months, I was 15 when we got together so my first love (cheesy but true) :colondollar:

I miss him everyday, but know that its for the best in the end, ahmm :frown:
Original post by Rishz
2 years when I was 15-16 years old. Now i've decided not to go out with anyone else :smile:

At the age of 16 you've decided to be single for the rest of your life?

You don't feel you're being over dramatic? No?
20 minutes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending