The Student Room Group

When did Donald Trump become such a ****, or has he always been one?

Demanding Obama show his birth certificate, and now saying hes investigating his University grades and that 'somethings not right'. I've only ever seen him on the American Apprentice, and he seemed like a **** on that but I thought it was just an act to seem a hard nosed businessmen, I had no idea he was a complete nob. Like Obama said he has a lot more to worry about at the moment (the spate of Tornados destroying peoples homes and lifes) than to show his Uni grades to an ageing racist billionaire who looks like hes melting.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He's known for pointing out everything wrong and anything bad Obama does whilst providing no alternative or anything himself. If he ever get;s the republican vote, runs for presidency, and wins.. i think the world may just collapse in a fit of 'wtf just happened'
UK apprentice > US apprentice

that is all
Reply 3
He's always been one.
Donald Trump is a bigoted pillock with far too much money and time on his hands, but evidently no brains! It pretty much defies logic and what is socially acceptable, when you start questioning the (widely known, accredited and verified) heritage of your US president, solely on the pretext that a) he is Black (well mixed-race really) and b) he has a non-European name. Like I have said before, Ronald Reagan and George Bush, Sr are both of anglo-irish extraction, but no-one would ever dare question their nationality or indeed have got away with asking such a ludicrous question or perpetuating false rumours!
I think that the real question is, when did Barack Obama become an American?
Reply 6
He has always been one, 'The Apprentice' anyone?
Reply 7
Original post by medic_armadillo7

Original post by medic_armadillo7
Donald Trump is a bigoted pillock with far too much money and time on his hands, but evidently no brains! It pretty much defies logic and what is socially acceptable, when you start questioning the (widely known, accredited and verified) heritage of your US president, solely on the pretext that a) he is Black (well mixed-race really) and b) he has a non-European name. Like I have said before, Ronald Reagan and George Bush, Sr are both of anglo-irish extraction, but no-one would ever dare question their nationality or indeed have got away with asking such a ludicrous question or perpetuating false rumours!

True that. Even if he wasn't born in America, which he was, why should it matter. That's a stupid law. It should be based on citizenship. If hes the best man for the job and has grown up in America his whole life, why does it matter if he was born somewhere else?
Since he needed publicity to make sure the ratings for his show are high.
Reply 9
YEah rather than arguing about the economy or the millions out of work lets argue about the presidents birth certificate
Donald Trump is a bigot and a moron.

He's renowned for being ridiculously sexist. I'm sure I read somewhere that he treated his own daughters like crap when they were growing up.

The good thing about this though is that the American public mostly think Trump is a tool and even though as a president he's not that popular atm people have still rallied around him over this. Good reason as well. I think it's ridiculous that he thinks he has the right to question Obama's birth and education, he's basically throwing his whole life into the air.

He's just a pathetic red neck if you ask me. Oh and just for the record who the hell would he be if it weren't for Daddy Trump ? He'd be a nobody. He basically took a lot of money, lost it and then had to use connections to make it back again. Obama worked his way up from hardly anything and is now the president. F**k Trump. Obama all the way :smile:
Reply 12
Americans are ****ing idiots. There's nothing that can be done. Unfortunately there seems to be a rise in similar right winged, borderline racist prats in the UK too.
He's just trying to get attention for himself and his companies, because attention=$$
He wants people kicked out of their homes so he can build a golf course in Scotland. That says everything you need to know about him.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/may/26/donald-trump-scotland-golf-protest
Original post by RedGuy
Americans are ****ing idiots. There's nothing that can be done. Unfortunately there seems to be a rise in similar right winged, borderline racist prats in the UK too.

I promise I'm not an idiot :ninja:
He was born an American therefore he was always one.

P.S Some Americans are great :ahee:
Bigot and a complete buffoon.

Did anyone hear about him referring to African-Americans as "the blacks" :s-smilie:

Idiot man with terrible hair. Ew.
Maybe he wouldn't be so mean if people stopped making fun of his hair. :ahee:
Reply 19
Original post by magnum.opus
I promise I'm not an idiot :ninja:

I know, my bad. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending