The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9500
Original post by RobbieC
Unbelievable.

You're a terrible Arsenal fan, back to your armchair please.

You disgust me.

How do you define a terrible Arsenal fan?
Original post by MoMatrix

One that doesn't agree with his view.

Obviously.
Reply 9502
Original post by Pn94
Please may Arsenal beat the scum tomorrow.

Would be excellent to see who the real 'bottlers' are. (United)

lol I think we win by quite some way there.
Reply 9503

One who doesn't think other teams treat arsenal as their cup final :rolleyes:
Reply 9504
Original post by Nasri08
lol I think we win by quite some way there.

Well, yes true. However, it would give me so much satisfaction for Manure to lose the title, especially after the way their fans have been mouthing off about pissing the title since halfway through the season.
Original post by Kevmeister
One that doesn't agree with his view.

Obviously.
Identifying with other armchair fans. Unsurprising for you.

A terrible fan wants another team to win the title when it is still - however unlikely - a possibility.

Why do I have to explain everything? Why can't somebody else put the work in and be even slightly intelligent?

I am so sick of having to look after everyone all the time. Please, all, get a good night's sleep and hit the books tomorrow. Your collective stupidity is incredible to me.

I need to have a small cry.

Whoever he chooses.
Reply 9507
Original post by RobbieC

A terrible fan wants another team to win the title when it is still - however unlikely - a possibility.

Why do I have to explain everything? Why can't somebody else put the work in and be even slightly intelligent?

I am so sick of having to look after everyone all the time. Please, all, get a good night's sleep and hit the books tomorrow. Your collective stupidity is incredible to me.

Piss off and leave then. No one wants you here.

:h:
How did anyone ever take RobbieC seriously? :s-smilie:

Or was there a time when he wasn't completely delusional?
Original post by Louis.
Piss off and leave then. No one wants you here.

:h:
If they did, then how would this be entertaining for me?

Listening to all the dumb nonsense from yourself and your friends makes me grateful you congealed in the gutter :smile:
Original post by badger-man
How did anyone ever take RobbieC seriously? :s-smilie:

Or was there a time when he wasn't completely delusional?
I'm charming, you can address me directly if you want.

I drift in and out of being sensible, depending on if somebody else manages to surprise me by saying something with even trace amounts of intelligence.

Rare these days, most of the other sentient beings had to depart or were driven out. I will probably end up killing myself if people continue to misbehave. It's painful.
Original post by RobbieC

I drift in and out of being sensible, depending on if somebody else manages to surprise me by saying something with even trace amounts of intelligence.

Rare these days, most of the other sentient beings had to depart or were driven out. I will probably end up killing myself if people continue to misbehave. It's painful.

Thet were driven out of an online forum? They don't sound like very committed fans to me :colonhash:
Reply 9512
Original post by RobbieC

seriously...just shut up
I absolutely have to stop this. I need a lovely picnic. Only this will restore my faith in humanity.

I'm still a person... A real human being.

I'm just very complicated.
Reply 9514
Original post by RobbieC
I absolutely have to stop this. I need a lovely picnic. Only this will restore my faith in humanity.

I'm still a person... A real human being.

I'm just very complicated.

thanks for the neg rep...now shutup
Reply 9515
Lol RobbieC is WUM'n his own society.
Hope we show some spirit tomorrow and get the win, we don't want to end the season with a whimper again. Let's just remind ourselves why we hate United so much:

We need to score first, we always concede first then end up getting countered the entire game.
(edited 12 years ago)
More of this. More.

Reply 9518
Original post by RobbieC

I find this statement incredibly offensive however unlike you I wont be reporting it and getting the TSR Mafia Moderation team involved to remove any negativity which you have done with regards to my posts about you. You do not represent anyone, your bond with football is a mistake and it should have never been allowed to form. You sicken me with your drivel, you are an absolute amateur when it comes to all issues concerning football. You marathon effort might be over now but please don't let that mean you spend more time in here, please.
Original post by RobbieC
So Bolton and Sunderland still tired from their cup-finals against us?

Nevermind eh.

You'll never get it.