The Student Room Group

How do my teeth look?

Hi, please could you tell me if my teeth look fairly white or not? I've been using crest whitening strips for four days now but can't tell a difference :\ I would love a bright white smile but can't see these strips acheiving that look!

Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

This has to be up there with the most strange thread on TSR....
Reply 2
Ha, sorry. I just wanted an honest opinion as my family and friends will only tell me what I want to hear rather than the truth.
Yellow and crooked, My front two are crooked actually but the rest are perfect.

However I'm sure they'll look a lot whiter from further away, who's really going to get that close? Unless it's your GF...

I doubt the strip would work, if they do report back coz I'll try em.
They look alright but we can't tell you if there's a difference from these strips as there's no before pic...
Hahaha they're whiter then mine tbh! Don't think you should worry...
Reply 6
They look pretty white.
Reply 7
You have good teeth so relax :smile:
Reply 8
They don't look like teeth.
Reply 9
they look perfectly fine in my eyes :smile:
they look fine, if you really want me to be brutal then I'd say make sure you're brushing right to the top of the teeth cos there it looks a little bit like some of the plaqqqey deposits I get sometimes round the leftover glue from my braces... but that's me being VERY pinickity.

I think you have a really nice smile, and your teeth aren't yellow at all. Ignore CurlyHairedDude, he's a well known internet douchebag. x
You have white teeth, don't worry :smile:
Reply 12
This is what teeth should look like.
Reply 13
Show me yourrrrrrr teetthhh...my religion is you.
They look pretty white : D
They look white enough, whiter than mine.
Original post by Rassam
This is what teeth should look like.

look fake?
Is everyone being serious? :s-smilie:

Mine are whiter than that and I don't even whiten them. It doesn't look like you're brushing properly either OP.

What is up with british teeth/teeth standards?!
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous

they are really quite white!!1
Lol, this is ridiculously strange...

Your teeth look fine, and also IMO quite white. You have a good lipline so your smile looks nice.

From the small amount I can see both your teeth and gums look healthy...just don't go overboard trying to get ultra-White teeth from here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending