The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just finished watching Code Geass (OMG) and contining with Bleach.

Any good reccomendations that are not very long?

EDIT:
Original post by Zweihander
Just read the new Bleach...and I full-brought in my pants!

I see what you did there...
I thought there wasn't a new release this week?

LINK ME PLEASE!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 621
Original post by Zweihander
Just read the new Bleach...and I full-brought in my pants!

Is it getting any better?

Original post by ??????????????????

Tengen Toppa gurren lagann
Deathnote
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

are my recommendations :smile:
Original post by bill-e
Is it getting any better?

Tengen Toppa gurren lagann
Deathnote
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

are my recommendations :smile:

How many eps are they all?
Was thinking about deathnote.
Reply 623
Subbing

and whaaaa when did this forum appear? :eek:
Reply 624
It was hiding in the basement with you

I am...undecided on nichijou
Reply 625
Original post by Jehuty^

Original post by Jehuty^
Subbing

and whaaaa when did this forum appear? :eek:

a long time ago :sadnod: shows how long youve been away.

A truthful answer would be that it appeared a few weeks ago.:giggle: finally
Reply 626
I've started reading eden; it's an endless world and it seems to be interesting.
Reply 627
How many eps are they all?
Was thinking about deathnote.

You'll like Deathnote if you like the whole taking over the world aspect about Code Geass.
Deathnote is 37 episodes
TTGL is 26 I think
and FMA:Brotherhood is just over 60 from what I can remember
Reply 628

EDIT:

I see what you did there...
I thought there wasn't a new release this week?

LINK ME PLEASE!

With only 6 episodes, it's worth giving FLCL a shot.
Reply 629
As mentioned in the chat thread, a friend of mine recommended visiting Kinokuniya in midtown Manhattan last week, and I was amazed at what was available there. The offerings paralleled that of Akiba, in some respect. Although I'll admit to having a shameful partiality to obtaining anime and manga online, often illegitimately, I'll definitely consider returning to this place. My only slight reluctance was the price, which was noticeably higher than that found in Japan, likely due to import costs.
Reply 630
Well, Deadman Wonderland is entertaining as ever, however contrived and farfetched it may be.

Spoiler

Reply 631
I miss one piece :cry2:
Reply 632
Original post by vin
I miss one piece :cry2:

What spurred this on? Did you just randomly decide to listen to the One Piece soundtrack? :tongue: Oh, and what episode did you stall at?
Reply 633

Original post by Aiko
What spurred this on? Did you just randomly decide to listen to the One Piece soundtrack? :tongue: Oh, and what episode did you stall at?

yes :frown: was just looking through my youtube favourites when I found it :frown: I got up to the beginning of thriller bark, where that woman starts throwing plates :rofl:
Reply 634
Original post by vin
yes :frown: was just looking through my youtube favourites when I found it :frown: I got up to the beginning of thriller bark, where that woman starts throwing plates :rofl:

I could be completely off here, but around episode 350? I'm a little behind on One Piece myself, missing out on the past four episodes, including the one that aired today.

On another note, I might finally pick up the forth season of Maria-sama ga Miteru after deciding not to when it aired. It's been a while since I've watched a series of the yuri variety, but I guess if you had to choose any series to ease you back in, this would be it. :tongue:
Reply 635
I've started watching Rainbow - Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and its awesome. A proper man's anime :dumbells:

I really shouldn't be procrastinating though and now I fear I'll get addicted :facepalm2:
Reply 636

Original post by Aiko
I could be completely off here, but around episode 350? I'm a little behind on One Piece myself, missing out on the past four episodes, including the one that aired today.

On another note, I might finally pick up the forth season of Maria-sama ga Miteru after deciding not to when it aired. It's been a while since I've watched a series of the yuri variety, but I guess if you had to choose any series to ease you back in, this would be it. :tongue:

342 :yes:
Original post by Facticity
I've started watching Rainbow - Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and its awesome. A proper man's anime :dumbells:

I really shouldn't be procrastinating though and now I fear I'll get addicted :facepalm2:

ah that one was properly cool:cool: became a bit melodramatic later on though:hmpf:
Reply 637

Original post by vin

ah that one was properly cool:cool: became a bit melodramatic later on though:hmpf:

I can see it has potential to be a really good anime but as you said it could also fall into a bit of a cliché melodrama, but from what I read of the reviews and such it had mainly good reviews so I shall keep on it :yep:
Reply 638
Original post by Aiko
Well, Deadman Wonderland is entertaining as ever, however contrived and farfetched it may be.

Spoiler

Deadman wonderland is the series to make me be sad about the death of Tokyopop (English manga publisher) as apparently they were releasing the manga. I like things like this with a battle royale-like vibe- I just find the setting etc fascinating :yes: I wanna get the manga, but at this time it'd be pointless and throwing money away :moon:

And now I'm at 100 episodes of Ranma, making it the first series to hit that landmark since Pokemon in the 90s, as I said earlier :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 639
:rofl:

After seeing "Gunslinger girl omnibus" as a new release, I suddenly found myself thinking "didn't I have a few volumes of that?" I checked around for a bit, and started to worry that perhaps somehow I'd left them behind at my first uni room back in 08...

Turns out I have four volumes (I thought I had 2 or maybe 3) and they were on a bottom shelf, hidden behind boxes :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending