Reply 101
8 months.
So far, 4 months, and I was engaged : D
Reply 103
However long my signature says we've been together :smile:
Original post by TheGreatest21
You must be pregnant then...

I sincerely hope not :frown:

Nah I'm just a bit more mature and able to hack long term relationships better. And tbh in my previous relationships I'd bored by 4 months, as horrible as it sounds.
2 and a half years.

Or 873 days to be exact. It's not that weird, I had watched 500 Days of Summer and was intrigued as to whether I had hit 1000 :biggrin:

I hadn't. But that's my target for next time! :tongue:
7 months and still going :smile: - my first relationship & im 18
Coming up to three years now and still going!
Reply 108
Original post by Quail
It'd be three years in two days if we'd stayed together

I read that as "three days", and I was like...so one day, then? :awesome:
Original post by Cicerao
I read that as "three days", and I was like...so one day, then? :awesome:

Ahaha, yeah, that one day relationship was a real rollercoaster, haha!

I have someone on Facebook who is in around three relationships per week, for a couple of days each. I wish he'd just hide his relationship status, it gets very old reading all the ':frown: Awww, I'm always here for you!' comments on every change of relationship status from in a relationship to single... :angry:
Original post by Cicerao
It will be 17 months tomorrow. :h:

SAME :tongue:
Reply 111
14 months, and still going strong :bigsmile:

Previous relationship: 2 months :colondollar:
Reply 112
about 6 months but he was in uni for bout 3 and i don't think long distance was ever going to work
Reply 113
Original post by MutantGecko

Original post by MutantGecko
SAME :tongue:

Nooooooooo, not allowed. :colonhash: :colone:

Original post by Quail
Ahaha, yeah, that one day relationship was a real rollercoaster, haha!

I have someone on Facebook who is in around three relationships per week, for a couple of days each. I wish he'd just hide his relationship status, it gets very old reading all the ' Awww, I'm always here for you!' comments on every change of relationship status from in a relationship to single...

I am truly sorry for your loss. :mmm:

Oh dear. :teehee: This is why I hide my relationship status. If I ever changed it to in a relationship I'd probably get all the "Aww, congrats!" comments...even though it's been over a year, lol. :ninja:

how many emoticons.
Original post by NihilisticMystics
I sincerely hope not :frown:

Nah I'm just a bit more mature and able to hack long term relationships better. And tbh in my previous relationships I'd bored by 4 months, as horrible as it sounds.

I can't do long relationships. I'll have to at some point in my life but now I think I am just up for some fun. A friend of mine in Liverpool has a new girl every month by the sounds of it...lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending