The Student Room Group

Feel sorry for the guys that....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rbnphlp
sour grapes :wink2:

No! Anything but sour grapes!!! I take back everything that I have just said.
I've been called cute once. I can't fathom why. I'm more manly than Mick Dundee.

I guess it is a compliment though.
Original post by heyimbored
I get called cute by my girlfriend, I still get plenty (and she calls me other things :sexface: )

This.
Reply 23
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
No! Anything but sour grapes!!! I take back everything that I have just said.

...:K:
Original post by rbnphlp
...:K:

I have bad memories of those words. So I suggest you dont go there ...
(edited 12 years ago)
I hate getting called cute, it reminds me of my awesome 5"6' ness and how I can fit in a pocket... but at least it's cute not freaky midget ^^
Original post by xnatalie01x
Because it really matters.... :rolleyes:

no ofc it doesn't matter, people get negged for demonstrating mild opinion so 'rep' bares no significance. It is just ironic that she was taking the piss out of him for having red gems even though she only had one green with ample posts. :rolleyes:
Original post by rugbyladosc
no ofc it doesn't matter, people get negged for demonstrating mild opinion so 'rep' bares no significance. It is just ironic that she was taking the piss out of him for having red gems even though she only had one green with ample posts. :rolleyes:

We can't all be rep nerds like you, sitting on TSR all day trying to be popular. :teehee:
[QUOTE='[]D [] []V[] []D;31190432']We can't all be rep nerds like you, sitting on TSR all day trying to be popular. :teehee:
Yeah you know!

Just out of interest, do you have to type your username everytime you log in, or is it saved in a word document or something?
Reply 29
Original post by kat2pult
Cute is a compliment, honestly. It's like saying 'I have a great affection for you, you're a very nice man, you're very kind and considerate, and your facial expressions, mannerisms and words make me smile like a demented fool'.

All correct but you forgot to add 'and you are never getting laid with women your own age'.
Original post by rugbyladosc
Yeah you know!

Just out of interest, do you have to type your username everytime you log in, or is it saved in a word document or something?

My internet browser saves it for me. I just type the first letter and it comes up.
Reply 31
Oh, but I always call guys cute :frown: As in sweet cute :s-smilie:
'cute' is a beautiful word.
Original post by rbnphlp
I think he's trying to be the next big thing on TSR ,following the path of "Im so academic". He's got some controversial opinions alright :colonhash:

Original post by Pinball_heart
I feel sorry personally for the guys that try and collect little red gems on TSR.

So conveying my opinion means I'm trying to collect red gems?? Wait hold on so what you're trying to say is that I have to say nice things, and that's all I can ever say... lol wow
Reply 34
Awww Op, you're so cute, you think you're so funny!! :h:
Reply 35
personally it doesnt really bother me =] i like it =]
Reply 36
Original post by Picnic1
All correct but you forgot to add 'and you are never getting laid with women your own age'.

You men are so clueless :wink:
Reply 37
You men are so clueless :wink:

If this topic was about girls who only get called cute there would have been loads of requests for pics. But girls can't stand what they regard as pushovers no matter how clever they may be or handsome they may look.
Reply 38
Original post by Picnic1
If this topic was about girls who only get called cute there would have been loads of requests for pics. But girls can't stand what they regard as pushovers no matter how clever they may be or handsome they may look.

Cute =/= pushover.
Reply 39
=/=

I don't know what that means :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending