The Student Room Group

Most of the time, I'm so unselfish in the bedroom that I feel girls don't deserve me!

First of all, I'm not trying to sound big headed.

I am someone who is very unselfish in the bedroom. I always cater to a woman's needs, but never think about being pleasured myself. I am always pleasuring her all the time, i.e. licking/sucking her feet, kissing her thighs/butt/stomach/all over etc. I love "going down" on her, and I don't care about receiving to be honest. I mean yeah, it would be nice to have a BJ all the time, but I could easily go without a BJ as long as I could please my girl 100% of the time. I don't think a girl has ever had to pleasure me for more than a couple of minutes during a session, just because I love, love, love to give all the time. I'm not saying women take advantage of my unselfish nature in the bedroom, because I volunteer to please them instead of receiving, but I just feel that women I do sleep with don't deserve to have sex with me, because of my unselfishness.

Can you provide input on this? Am I being too unselfish?

Scroll to see replies

you should be grateful that you're even getting punani, with a attitude like that.
Reply 2
What a woman needs - Touching of the body, fingers running up and down certain areas (not just the obvious ones), kissing on the neck and everywhere else, to be teased in certain ways, their hair played with, to be made to feel close to a guy and not always have it 'rough', to have you whisper sweet words in their ear, to sometimes bring her in to this amazing 'story' of love and other times for it to be more rough and this is your job of finding out.
What a guy needs - Someone to lay on their back and take it like a boss.

A lot of guys think they are such amazing unselfish lovers, when really they just need to realise that they require a lot less 'attention' than a woman does in bed.

Then again, obviously, you are better than the 'selfish' guys.
This thread title sounds like it belongs on Jeremy Kyle.
Reply 4
worst troll i ever saw
Reply 5
Original post by Who's the daddy
First of all, I'm not trying to sound big headed.

I am someone who is very unselfish in the bedroom. I always cater to a woman's needs, but never think about being pleasured myself. I am always pleasuring her all the time, i.e. licking/sucking her feet, kissing her thighs/butt/stomach/all over etc. I love "going down" on her, and I don't care about receiving to be honest. I mean yeah, it would be nice to have a BJ all the time, but I could easily go without a BJ as long as I could please my girl 100% of the time. I don't think a girl has ever had to pleasure me for more than a couple of minutes during a session, just because I love, love, love to give all the time. I'm not saying women take advantage of my unselfish nature in the bedroom, because I volunteer to please them instead of receiving, but I just feel that women I do sleep with don't deserve to have sex with me, because of my unselfishness.

Can you provide input on this? Am I being too unselfish?

don't you also do it to fulfill your fetishes?
Love how the very first thing you mention when describing just how you drive the ladies wild is a thorough foot bath o' saliva. :fan:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
obv girls like to be taken care of in the bedroom, but obv we like giving to the men as well. You think these girls are really loving all this worship? Some girls perhaps, but it would make me queasy....
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN

Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
you should be grateful that you're even getting punani, with a attitude like that.

It's because of my unselfish nature that I get "poon". Because they love having sex with me, so they enjoy coming back to me, I guess.
Original post by Jacktri

Original post by Jacktri
worst troll i ever saw

Worst troll I ever saw, was in Ireland in 2003! ugly thing it was, nearly scared the ****e out of me.
Original post by klipsan

Original post by klipsan
obv girls like to be taken care of in the bedroom, but obv we like giving to the men as well. You think these girls are really loving all this worship? Some girls perhaps, but it would make me queasy....

Why queasy? Don't you like receiving? If not, you suck!
Original post by Who's the daddy

I don't think a girl has ever had to pleasure me for more than a couple of minutes during a session

I understand
Original post by klipsan

This.
Is this your stripper lap-dancer girlfriend you're talking about, OP?
Reply 14
ahaha, so modest
Reply 15
OP is a 23 year old virgin
They?

as in more than 1...

cool story brah
Reply 17
what you doing licking her feet? :lolwut: i thought i was unselfish but that's a little OTT, I'd make sure she was satisfied before cumming but if she's not giving me **** she can **** off. You'll just end up hating sex like that
Original post by ForKicks
OP is a 23 year old virgin

Doesn't surprise me...
In my experience, the more giving a man is in the bedroom towards me, the more I will feel like being unselfish and giving back - so if all people are like me (which I doubt, but who knows in this aspect), you and your partner should surely get the best sex ever?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending