The Student Room Group

Its May! Uh-oh....

So exams start this month for pretty much everyone. Im doing my AS levels and pretty nervous, mainly for the fact I just want to get offers from my dream/ ideal unis.
Hope everyones revision is going well, good luck to everyone doing their GCSE's, A's and uni exams!
GOOD LUCK!

Scroll to see replies

AHHH MAAANNNN!!
Did you have to remind me it's May?!
16 days until my last exam is over and I am freeeeeeee for the summer!
I MUST START REVISING. PANIC PANIC PANIC.
Reply 2
I MAY have to start revising :wink:

see what I did there?

Guys?
Reply 3
AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITTTTTTTTTTTTT'S MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I don't really care that much. But good luck to everyone.
Reply 4
Ib too! Good luck
Reply 5
Original post by avalanche101
AHHH MAAANNNN!!
Did you have to remind me it's May?!
16 days until my last exam is over and I am freeeeeeee for the summer!
I MUST START REVISING. PANIC PANIC PANIC.

this :colondollar: and I'm only doing GCSEs :s-smilie:
First exam on thursday :eek: ah well it's only ICT key skills :L
The ones to panic over:
16/5/11 English :eek:
6/6/11 Maths :frown:
25/5/11 chemistry :angry:
Huh??

*Checks calendar*

:lolwut:
Reply 7
Original post by lackjan
So exams start this month for pretty much everyone. Im doing my AS levels and pretty nervous, mainly for the fact I just want to get offers from my dream/ ideal unis.
Hope everyones revision is going well, good luck to everyone doing their GCSE's, A's and uni exams!
GOOD LUCK!

Ahhh I know :frown:

Haha yeah I'm seriously hoping on 4 As, if not 3 As and 1 B will be good... I'm also sitting an A2 exam and I really need an A for that so...

The one I'm worried most about is History AS - 17th May :/

I'll need all the luck I can get!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
I didnt revise much for my GCSEs and still got an A, 6 B and 4 C, but AS and A are just something else. My first exam is the 16th for biology. Im getting better, my mocks have gone U (oops) E and in my latest I got C, I just cant do biochemistry. I just die inside!
Reply 9
Original post by goussberry
Ahhh I know :frown:

Haha yeah I'm seriously hoping on 4 As, if not 3 As and 1 B will be good... I'm also sitting an A2 exam and I really need an A for that so...

The one I'm worried most about is History AS - 17th May :/

I'll need all the luck I can get!

If I got those results I think I would cry with happiness for years!
I will be delighted with CCD or even content with CDD. Is that bad? yeah hahahaha
If you're struggling with the biochem involved in BY1 then good luck with the later modules
Reply 11
Original post by ElectricWizard
If you're struggling with the biochem involved in BY1 then good luck with the later modules

Biochem is the only thing I struggle with, every other model Im really good at.
My first one is on Thursday, then I have 10 more between then and the 3rd of June. PANIC haha
Reply 13
Original post by lackjan
If I got those results I think I would cry with happiness for years!
I will be delighted with CCD or even content with CDD. Is that bad? yeah hahahaha

Hahah tbh I would too 8) I'm basically busting my ass cramming these past few weeks, and eugh gotta keep doing it til 9th june!! D:
Reply 14
Original post by lackjan
I didnt revise much for my GCSEs and still got an A, 6 B and 4 C, but AS and A are just something else. My first exam is the 16th for biology. Im getting better, my mocks have gone U (oops) E and in my latest I got C, I just cant do biochemistry. I just die inside!

What board are you on?
Reply 15
This thread just scared the **** out of me...
Reply 16
Enter Panic Mode
Original post by Fonix
I MAY have to start revising :wink:

see what I did there?

Guys?

lol very punny xD
see what i did there ? :tongue:
ohhh i really should stop procrastinating
Reply 18

It's time to use this kit
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by lackjan
GOOD LUCK!

I love May-time to prove my worth! :smile: :tongue: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest