The Student Room Group

Necrophillia is not immoral

I think it's high time for a sensible and reasoned debate on the issue.

Necrophilia is the act of sexual stimulation with a corpse. An inanimate object.

Some might say a corpse cannot consent. A corpse doesn't NEED to consent, there is no requirement to consent as there is not a living person there to consent! You might as well ask why a dildo doesn't need to consent. There is nothing to consent to, a corpse is an object.

When you are dead, why do you care about your body so much? You have left your body, either to be burned or put in a hole in the ground. It's going to rot away anyway and be slowly eaten by microscopic organisms.

To those who would say necrophillia is somehow disrespectful, how exactly?

If someone actually wants to have sex with you, even when you've died and blue and as stiff as ironing board, how could you take that as anything other than a compliment?

If made legal, people would be able to donate their body, if they so wish, to some sort of Necrophilliac society. Necrophilliacs could pay money to the deceased's family for the pleasure.

Nobody gets harmed, necrophilliacs finally get the right to have sexual satisfaction and the family in mourning and possible financial insecurity benefits. Everyone wins. I can't see how there would be a rational argument against this...

Any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

1/10
Reply 2
Ew...
Reply 3
Someone had sex with a corpse.
you are mental.
Reply 5
no way it cant be any more disrespectful, your mutilating the deceased! imagine your mum had died and you saw someone having sex with her before her funeral what would you think? to be honest i cannot think of anything mroe disrispectful, sick and more horrible.
Reply 6
1. Learned a new word :rolleyes:
2. What are you on..?
Reply 7
LOL @ the person who started this thread
I really dont want my corpse to be f***ed by some pervy old man, thx no matter what he is offering
Is it illegal right now or just frowned upon by the society? :hmmmm2:
I suppose because a corpse once had its humanity in tact, whereas a dildo has not. Therefore, it is incredibly disrespectful to have sex with a corpse, despite the fact it cannot voice its consent/non-consent.

Plus man people believe in there being life-after-death. So if spirits do wander around the world, I doubt they'd want to see someone ploughing into their dead body :colonhash:
Reply 11
So long as it is voluntary and has regulations in place so that only people who have explicitly stated in their will the conditions for such a thing, I see no issue? :dontknow:

Although, I feel I should make this point. Not many young people are going to die young and remain fully intact. The majority of people who die and remain intact are going to die of diseases and/or age, something which you probably don't want to have intercourse with I bet.

its a funny issue and i'd need to know more tbh...

Edit : I really don't understand the negs. Surely if somebody wants this to happen then it is their right to choose to do so?
(edited 12 years ago)
Would you like the idea of someone playing with your nan's corpse?
TSR really is worrying sometimes...
Just no.
Reply 15
If they had internet forums 100 years ago, someone may well have started a thread called "Homosexuality is not immoral", but everyone would've thought they were trolling (i.e. same reaction to this thread, now).

Whilst I think necrophilia is distasteful and not a little disgusting, I don't really believe it to be immoral.
Original post by futuredoc77
Is it illegal right now or just frowned upon by the society? :hmmmm2:

Its illegal in most countries including the UK now.
I don't think it's necessarily immoral...as long as the deceased doesn't have any close relatives

It's just icky.
Reply 18
This seems incredibly appropriate:

But then again, any excuse for some David Mitchell!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by S1L3NTPR3Y
Its illegal in most countries including the UK now.

I see :holmes:

Thanks though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending