The Student Room Group

Need advice on how to speak to this guy... Help me TSR!!

Im goin to paris in oct or nov during my travels around Europe with my best m8.. last time I went over a month ago I saw a guy in laduree who i've developed a bit of a crush on coz its been over a month and i still think about him!!! (insted of being depressed about it i thought i should try talking to him when i go to visit again) I could tell he was interested because he was making it obvious... :wink:

i wanna basically speak to him but dno how to cause the shop is really posh and the staff dont really speak to customers other than when sayin the price of the pastry or whatever... sooooo:::: any tips on how to make him talk to me or how to talk to him? like i said they want to get u out as soon as u get in...

:woo: :woo: thanx!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If he was making it obvious, be transparent in reply. Make it obvious you like him; overt flirting. Clear body language. Put the idea into his mind beyond a reasonable doubt.
Reply 2
Original post by zjs
If he was making it obvious, be transparent in reply. Make it obvious you like him; overt flirting. Clear body language. Put the idea into his mind beyond a reasonable doubt.

i would but the staff work at such a fast pace but that would take a lil more time than i might have :colone: :ninja:
Reply 3

bump :biggrin: :biggrin:
i suddenly understand why kurt cobain shot himself
Reply 5
He won't be there.
Reply 6
Original post by tsr_clueless
i suddenly understand why kurt cobain shot himself

:colonhash: meaning? :mad: :mad:
Reply 7
Original post by chrislpp
He won't be there.

i dunno this and neither do you :rolleyes: i'll be going anyway, not like i'm going just for him - but it'd be a plus, a HUUUUGE plus :suith: :wink:
Reply 8

i really really want to talk to him :sad:

trying to remain positive about it :woo:
Reply 9
Just follow this little ditty:

If in doubt, get your tits out.

60% of the time it works every time, so make that kitty purr...
Reply 10
Original post by js374
Just follow this little ditty:

60% of the time it works every time, so make that kitty purr...

hhahahah wouldnt do that even if it was tescos, but its

not the best environment to get out my tits EVEN IF i wanted to (which I dont :colonhash: i have some shame)
Original post by slinkystar980
i really really want to talk to him :sad:

trying to remain positive about it :woo:

Go to see him, and ask him for his number or when he finsihes so u can grab a drink :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by paul_blakeman
Go to see him, and ask him for his number or when he finsihes so u can grab a drink :smile:

askin him for his number would probs take too long.. last time i went in there the queue was out of the shop so people are really in a rush and agitated if they have to wait too long! hopefully he'll be there maybe i'll ask what time he finishes but im a bit scared :woo: :woo: :afraid:
Reply 13

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 14

:bump: :frown: :frown: :frown: aahgajgaioejge
Reply 15
'forget' something there :wink:
Reply 16

like :curious:????
Reply 17
:dontknow: uh?
Reply 18
Spill something down yourself and go in...he'll have to talk to you then!
Reply 19
Original post by SMB-93
Spill something down yourself and go in...he'll have to talk to you then!

Wouldnt mind except i'd look like a fool, so i'll pass :o:

Quick Reply

Latest