The Student Room Group

Orgies

Basically my friend and a group of his mates had friends over for drinks! They all know each other well and a couple of them had history with eachtoher, just like any group of friends. But as the night went on topics turned to sex and one of the couple left to have sex with each other. There was alot of teasing and joking as you could imagine when they left the group and came back. Then my friend said next thing he knew people were talking about orgies and saying lets play spin the bottle and the rest was history. He said it was crazy basically just everything happened there in the living room! There was 3 guys and 4 girls and everybody except the first couple changed with at least one other person.

I was shocked and astounded but its got me thinking are orgies that common? like has any one else out there taken part in one and what was your thoughts? or would you and whats your morales in relation to them?
Reply 1
I get my 5 A Day.
That definitely didn't happen...
I personally couldn't do it, mainly because the thought of crossing swords would probably give me the flop, but also because I'm not 12 and therefore don't play spin the bottle.

Unlikely situation anyway OP, 2/10.
Reply 4
I don't knowingly know anyone who has had an orgy, but I know a lot of people who would be interested but not the confidence to have one.
Reply 5
In the same vein of sharing the 'truth'; I was on a team with Barack Obama at the Gala Bingo in Dalston last week. David Cameron was drawing the balls. Nick Clegg was crying in the toilets.
(edited 12 years ago)
I've had one. But common? No. Unless you're a swinger and arrange them yourself.

Certainly not the norm in the kind of environment you're describing.
Reply 7
I called bluff but then one of his friends who was also present confirmed it! she wouldnt tell any details but just said alot alcohol was drank and alot of drugs taken and things got 'mad'...
Reply 8
It happens a lot with the people I know but mainly it's the same 3 guys who go around and sleep with all my girl friends and more girls because they all fall for them for some reason and they talk these girls into having sex with all of them at the same time. I hate the bastards.
Reply 9
Original post by LALA LAND
I called bluff but then one of his friends who was also present confirmed it! she wouldnt tell any details but just said alot alcohol was drank and alot of drugs taken and things got 'mad'...

Are you sure she wasn't just describing the plot of every single episode of 'Skins' currently in existence?
Reply 10
Yup. I got to an orgy every other evening.
Original post by channy
I get my 5 A Day.

lol I'm all out of rep, but invisible +1 green
I highly doubt that happened.

but no I've never had an orgy, to answer the question. I don't know anybody that has either.
Original post by Keith Lemon
That definitely didn't happen...

vt or it didn't happen stands for video tape roll vt
Reply 14
I know a couple of people who have had threesomes and one guy who claims to have an orgy but I seriously don't believe that one

Quick Reply

Latest