The Student Room Group

What is your problem?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by goddogit
That House loves Cuddy and is still not with her. :frown:

You must be joking? It's far more tragic that House blatantly loves Wilson and yet they can never be together :nopity:

Personally, that my mum might have cancer, that I'm in love with my best friend/on-off girlfriend and have been for about four years, that I have a whole series of medical problems which really affect my life, that I probably won't get into Cambridge and that while I'm not bothered, everyone I know will have a go at me, and that the girl who forced me to sleep with her when I was 13 goes around telling everyone it was the other way round.

... that was miserable! On the plus side, I also have an awesome best friend and two really loving dogs? :smile:
Reply 21
I missed the royal wedding :frown:
I talk to myself sometimes for hours on end I don't have any friends and I'm unemployed my brother died a few years ago
Original post by surina_xxx
I missed the royal wedding :frown:

its on bbc iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010v7cx/The_Royal_Wedding_Highlights/
Reply 24
exams, not getting into my firm choice (even though my insurance is still great the fact that i missed my offer would be pretty gutting in itself)

that and the increasing likelihood that i'll become a spinster
Reply 25
Change.
i consider myself very fortunate, and would feel terrible complaining about my 'stressors'. there's always someone dealing with bigger, badder and worse. right now i'm juggling exam revision, and trying to figure out a way to talk to the cute person who i keep seeing in the library and ignoring because i am scared i'll come off as a creeper or seem unattractive to them.

hard life, huh.
Reply 27
Lots of problem. Let me give you the major ones:
-Family
-The guy I'm seeing
-Uni problems
-Emotional problems (depression and stuff)

Well those aren't really much problem but I'm just stressing too much in those stuff. I over analyse things too much and think of the worse case scenarios.
my biggest problem right now is how the heck I am going to get all my work done in the next two weeks, including my very dubious proposal for my year abroad project for next year. After that, my biggest problem is figuring out how I'm going to survive in a foreign country for a year without epic fail.

Oh, and the usual boy issues. 'Does he like me? Doesn't he? Why didn't he text me?' and so on, and so forth.

EDIT: the latter takes up proportionally more time of my thinking day than the former, it really shouldn't =/.
(edited 12 years ago)
I really do hope everyone gets through their exams!! It's one major problem. Good luck to everyone!!
Reply 31
Wow... so much that I can't even describe...
Thinking about my A Levels and the year and a half ahead of me before Uni.
Hmm. End of the world. All these 2012 stories scare the HELL out of me.

And exams. 18. Of. Them. CRAP.
Exams + my future.
- I'm an A/B student and my bestfriends (who are both A* students) and family constantly tell me that they have faith in me and that I'm gonna pass but I don't have the confidence to believe this AND I'm so future orientated that I'm putting more stress on myself with the exams and the more people tell me they have faith in me, the less I have in myself coz faith is nothing when you don't put the work in yourself and I know for a fact I'm not doing enough revision and stuff but its so damn hard for me to just drop everything and concentrate on one thing! =/
ARGH. FML.

Also, I'm PETRIFIED that I won't get a job that pays £26k+ when I'm older which is all I really want! Also that I won't find a husband/settle down which is another thing I really want BEFORE I'm 24 years old! >.<
If only I could see the future! =/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 35
I'm quite happy now. I just wrote out a (long) post about my problems, and made a self-realisation that they are really not that important in the grand scheme of things, and decided to delete them from my life.

Think I might try this more often! I used to be so optimistic before I started uni, I need to get back to that
I don't really have any major problems.

I'm full of cold, that's a bummer. Also I wish my 3 year old son would be a bit better behaved of late!

Other than that...I haven't won the lottery yet, I could do with that lol.
Reply 37
I'm a little worried about what I will do (and how I will do it) once I finish uni. Other things that are on my mind include: up-coming exams, my rent next year, some bleeding I had this morning, economic unbalance, future dependence, war and financial hardship.

In the grand scheme of things; mostly fairly trivial. But imposing nonetheless.
Exams. A metric **** ton of them.

Then gotta get schmexy and get my game face on for some summer FBGM.
Reply 39
Still itching to be finished my MSc and get a normal job and normal life (end of January at the earliest :s-smilie:) Also, I feel thick. My brain isn't working correctly, I've forgotten almost everything I know from my undergraduate degree and my general intelligence and brain power seems to be slipping away for some reason :colonhash:

Have absolutely no idea about career plans either. Arse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending