The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

I have got work in 6 hours.. GRRR <_< HURRY UP ALREADY...
Reply 21

cheers, do you know when it is UK time?
Reply 22
Original post by Rule_of_law
not quite. He's now a martyr. Al Qaeda is not one man, it is a system of beliefs. Quite unbeatable really. It was probably a bad move to kill him.

LMAO.

You make Al-Qaeda sound like some unstoppable super military force :rolleyes:
Reply 23
Original post by manchild007
LMAO.

You make Al-Qaeda sound like some unstoppable super military force :rolleyes:

hes right though, there will be revenge attacks on the US for this
you can't stop Al-Qaeda really, its so underground
im still glad the cocks dead though
Reply 24
Original post by f00ddude

about 35 minutes ago (lol)

I'm watching it via the facebook page, where people are chatting. Well .. so many people it is just 10's of comments every few seconds. But a few are saying 'the white house has stated it will now be 11:10 - 11:15' wherever they got that from.
(edited 12 years ago)

10.30 PM ET ? NO idea :confused:
This will unfortunately lead to retaliation from Al Quaeda related groups. :frown:

This could be bad short term.

it's on BBC News Channel. They are waiting for official confirmation.
(edited 12 years ago)
CRAP your right, weve just opened the gate for revenge attacks :frown:

I don't really think so.

Islamic terrorists are going to be trying to kill regardless of whether he was alive or dead.
Reply 28
hes right though, there will be revenge attacks on the US for this
you can't stop Al-Qaeda really, its so underground
im still glad the cocks dead though

I'm not saying there shall not be revenge attacks, but the poster's comment were ludicrous - like Al-Qaeda was going to annihilate the US, when it can do nothing close.
Reply 29
Original post by Tommyjw
about 35 minutes ago (lol)

I'm watching it via the facebook page, where people are chatting. Well .. so many people it is just 10's of comments every few seconds. But a few are saying 'the white house has stated it will now be 11:10 - 11:15' wherever they got that from.

sweet, at least i can justify it as politics revision/even more procrastination lol
LOL Imma use osama binladen for my tweets to get more followers MUAHAH
Ha ha praise the lord, this is fantastic news to all those who lost loved ones in 9/11 and 7/7, aswell as the Madrid bombings, US embassy bombings, USS Cole bombings and countless other atrocities world world. And now Osama can see that terrorists don't get 70 virgins or whatever, they just go to hell.
Reply 32
I'm going to remain very skeptical until Obama speaks, especially given what people have said about Bin Laden in the past.
Reply 33
Original post by manchild007
I'm not saying there shall not be revenge attacks, but the poster's comment were ludicrous - like Al-Qaeda was going to annihilate the US, when it can do nothing close.

true, hopefully it will totally disorient them for a while, mayeb a fight amongsy themselves for power
Reply 34
CRAP your right, weve just opened the gate for revenge attacks :frown:

Because they weren't trying to attack us beforehand...
Reply 35
Delighted. Justice has been served. Especially if it was a U.S. bomb that got him. Unfortunate that he couldn't have stood trial, and been made to observe the suffering he's inflicted on the planet. But satisfying nonetheless.
Makes no difference.

The war will probably get dragged on for another 10 years.
I don't get it how come rooting off one man will lead to world peace :rolleyes:
Some of us do believe in sweet ending fairy tales.
CBS says President 'due to speak momentarily'.
Reply 39
Original post by Suetonius
Delighted. Justice has been served. Especially if it was a U.S. bomb that got him. Unfortunate that he couldn't have stood trial, and been made to observe the suffering he's inflicted on the planet. But satisfying nonetheless.

a trial would have been great! i think torture would have been totally acceptable as well
and he would know he had lost! dammit i hope he suffered

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending