The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Found this on /b/...

Image problem now resolved :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
I personally think that it is his picture but we'll never know since his body is quite literally already swimming with the fishes...
Go go go conspiracy nutters!
Reply 23

Reply 24
Original post by WildBerry
Apparently he's been buried in the sea aswell :rolleyes:

He's been given an Islamic burial (confirmed) so he couldn't have been buried at sea.
I heard that photo was a fake.

He is dead though, I don't think obama would publicly announce it if he wasn't.
Original post by Beska
He's been given an Islamic burial (confirmed) so he couldn't have been buried at sea.

Where does it say that?

All the stuff I've read said they buried him at sea.
Reply 27
Original post by imperial maniac
Where does it say that?

All the stuff I've read said they buried him at sea.

Somebody has just been on BBC News and said that they gave him a proper burial because they didn't want to incite any revenge acts/kidnappings/etc.

Pretty fair reasoning to me.

Not sure where they buried him though. The same chap also said that they tried to give his body to Saudi Arabia (iirc) and they declined it.
You have to consider how dead people look waxy and fake. Apparently, no one believed Stalin was dead and that his body was a wax figurine.
Even though I think they should have kept the body to check, I think Bin Laden will live on dead or alive.
Reply 29
They say he was burnt...Aagh this is so staged it is unbelievable.
If they really caught the most wanted man, they wouldn't slightly burn his upper face, I mean this is the Americans we're talking about.
Reply 30
The photo is fake.

His death is not.
Reply 31
Original post by Waqar Y
Would be epic if he made a video the next day..

I have risen from the sea, as the Flying Dutchman!
fake
Reply 33
Original post by Instincts_2012
You created a TSR account just to make that first post?

You sir, are the fail here.

:hahaha:

Fail. Is. Not. A. Noun. Ugh.

_Kar.
Reply 34
Definately fake..
Why would they have made the S. Hussein execuction public, and here all we get is a poor quality picture.. come on, give me a break.
as one mentioned, the timing is just perfect.. Obama is now the good guy for the US guys, and can start his re-election campain..
Reply 35
Original post by Waqar Y
Would be epic if he made a video the next day..

Its a staged death, they're trying to provoke a response from him.
Reply 36
Original post by Nash24
Its a staged death, they're trying to provoke a response from him.

Would make sense, but then it'd pretty much ruin Obama's campaign before it even begins.
That pic totally looks fake. He has the exact same expression as the earlier Osama photo.
Original post by Beska

Original post by Beska
Somebody has just been on BBC News and said that they gave him a proper burial because they didn't want to incite any revenge acts/kidnappings/etc.

Pretty fair reasoning to me.

Not sure where they buried him though. The same chap also said that they tried to give his body to Saudi Arabia (iirc) and they declined it.

I don't think that guy is telling the truth tbh, why would they want to give it to Saudi Arabia? all the news I've seen is saying he was buried at sea.
Supposedly he was killed by a head shot. Assuming he was killed by US Special Forces using standard M16 or M4s, 5.56 ammunition, his head should look a lot messier.

Latest

Trending

Trending