The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Hell yeah, that mo-fo is dead!
This was such weird news to hear lying in bed at 4am listening to the World Service. I just hope this is the beginning of the end but I fear it's merely the beginning of "the end".
A video will come out in a few months with Obama giving the 2 finger salute.
Reply 443
Original post by Black Butler
Of course Bin Laden didnt die

He never existed to begin with.

(though I wonder what story they are going to pull over peoples eyes about burying him in the sea :lol: time will tell)

Oh the americans have called the sea burial an 'Islamic Custom' lol..
Reply 444
He'll probably be seen as a martyr, but it's still nothing but good news that the guy is dead.
Reply 445
RIP Hide and seek champion 2001 - :smile:
I am glad that he's been killed. However, we're not certain as we were certain with Saddam Hussein.
Guys, just FYI - we're going to be merging all discussion threads about the death of Osama bin Laden into this thread.
Original post by Jampolo
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/bin-laden-body-buried-sea

I make it my duty to educate stupid people. You sir, have just been enlightened.

You do know pictues can be saved and released at a later date?

Okay lets say it was a coverup by the US and he wasnt dead. He would easily make another televised broadcast to the world, outing the US and making them look like fools.

Before you say "No he wouldnt because the US thinks hes dead" Well if it was a coverup then the US will still be looking for him.
This could be a great chance for him to tear the US apart and make many conspiracy theorists days'
Reply 449
God is just and will punish Osama bin Laden for his sins. I'm happy he's dead, as he has it coming to him.
Reply 450
Original post by wanderlust.xx
I don't know... it seems unlikely. Any large scale "take over" of any country, even with such a shaky reputation, would require either a reactive strike (ie making it look like Pakistan hit first) rather than a pre-emptive one.

It seems more and more likely that if Pakistan remain as uncooperative and as ridiculously inefficient as they were with Osama (seriously, beside a military academy :facepalm2: ) then it just makes the Americans that much more irritated that so much **** seems to be coming from one place, and will eventually just go, "**** it, we're taking them." This is just as unlikely, but if it were to happen then it'd create a massive ****storm.

Humans are are the architects of their own inevitable destruction unless they decide to unite and realise that the search for alternative planets/extra-terrestrial life/resources is way, way more important than any of this useless arms race 5 year old mentality bull**** that has gotten us literally nowhere.

Maybe or maybe not. Who knows what will unfold?
A 4 day weekend and Osama is dead! The best four days ever

Oh come on negative rep for that!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 452
Original post by NGC773

Okay lets say it was a coverup by the US and he wasnt dead. He would easily make another televised broadcast to the world, outing the US and making them look like fools.

Before you say "No he wouldnt because the US thinks hes dead" Well if it was a coverup then the US will still be looking for him.
This could be a great chance for him to tear the US apart and make many conspiracy theorists days'

He was killed, then buried. Instantaneously. Donald Trump has requested Osama's birth certificate... hmm i doubt anyone will see that. And if pictures of Osama's body are released, i'll suck you off
Reply 453
British could have ended it in Tora Bora assault, but the US told the SAS not to kill Osama. Yep, the British could of ended it over 10 years ago. But of course the Americans wanted oil and so on.
Reply 454
Peter Bergen by the way was the one that said, "Killing Bin Laden is the end of the war on terror. We can just sort of announce that right now."

How can an Osama Bin Laden biographer say such an idiotic statement?
Reply 455
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-killed-on-same-day-as-adolf-hitler-115875-23102243/

I'm glad that Osama Bin Laden is dead, however I highly doubt that this will change anything. Obama will gain support, people will feel like they have had revenge for the bombings, Al-Qaeda may even gain support, and many will fall into a false sense of security. Unfortunately there are many, many more people like him, and all terrorists are the same.

I found the following article quite interesting:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-arab-reaction

Some "proof" of his death:

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE
Original post by Hamesh
Maybe or maybe not. Who knows what will unfold?

Let's hope we finally have first contact with a hostile alien force. Maybe then we can finally get some cooperation.
Reply 457
Original post by NGC773

And also the coverup im talking about, is that he died in December 2002. Now, before you should the BS card, a top advisor from the CFR said he died of 'natural causes', and the publishing of his death is a PR stunt, to drag attention away from Obama's missing birth certificate, and to increase his popularity.

Actually, do you even know about Obama's missing birth certificate?
Nice.
Original post by Jampolo
And also the coverup im talking about, is that he died in December 2002. Now, before you should the BS card, a top advisor from the CFR said he died of 'natural causes', and the publishing of his death is a PR stunt, to drag attention away from Obama's missing birth certificate, and to increase his popularity.

Actually, do you even know about Obama's missing birth certificate?

:erm: Wasn't his birth certificate actually released by Honolulu...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending