The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

We really don't talk enough in here about how awesome Jane Lynch is

I know, we should.

Jane is AWESOME!! As is her wife.

BUT here is the Chris/voting/tumblr thing.

http://heartsasmagnets.tumblr.com/post/5090873023/potterdances-kurtelizabethhummel

I'm loving all the Chris videos and pictures after Darren's things the other week :biggrin:
Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler

This is precious (BTW picture spoiler included though, museobsessed you already saw the picture anyway, this is just comparing it to a season 1 thing)

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

I thought that was just me

Spoiler

Original post by e hine e
Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler

This is precious (BTW picture spoiler included though, museobsessed you already saw the picture anyway, this is just comparing it to a season 1 thing)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

Yeah, sometimes I have to wander through tumblr with my eyes half shut in case I see something I really didn't need to but the gifs are wonderful :woo: I don't know how I lived before I discovered them.
Yeah, sometimes I have to wander through tumblr with my eyes half shut in case I see something I really didn't need to but the gifs are wonderful :woo: I don't know how I lived before I discovered them.

I always vow not to go on tumblr after seeing something I didn't really want to, but then break it when I need more gifs, some are so funny!

Just got trapped on YouTube as the related links were always Glee songs I wanted to watch :s-smilie:

I always vow not to go on tumblr after seeing something I didn't really want to, but then break it when I need more gifs, some are so funny!

Just got trapped on YouTube as the related links were always Glee songs I wanted to watch :s-smilie:

I just clicked on this thread literally as you quoted me because there wasn't a new quote when I logged on. How spooky.

I didn't go on my personal tumblr for a while or check the tags because it was getting too creepy but then I buckled to see the New York pics and BTW. I'm careful what I look at now though, it's a weird place. I just follow select blogs that only reblog the interesting things.

:rofl: I've been there, trapped on youtube :biggrin:
I just clicked on this thread literally as you quoted me because there wasn't a new quote when I logged on. How spooky.

I didn't go on my personal tumblr for a while or check the tags because it was getting too creepy but then I buckled to see the New York pics and BTW. I'm careful what I look at now though, it's a weird place. I just follow select blogs that only reblog the interesting things.

:rofl: I've been there, trapped on youtube :biggrin:

I only check a couple, that tend to be alright, mainly for the New York pics too. It is a very weird place, I can't believe how people will take a tiny thing and go crazy with it, usually in a freaky way. Talking of the New York pics, I can't believe Lea and Chris had breakfast as Tiffany's! I love that film :biggrin: I totally wish I was with them.

Talking of pics/gifs... (BTW/promo spoiler)

Spoiler

I know, we should.

Jane is AWESOME!! As is her wife.

BUT here is the Chris/voting/tumblr thing.

http://heartsasmagnets.tumblr.com/post/5090873023/potterdances-kurtelizabethhummel

I'm loving all the Chris videos and pictures after Darren's things the other week :biggrin:

OMG whyyyy? There aren't enough words for how much I love him though. 'Thank you for sending me the link to your crazy sites.' Don't know why you'd send him links to Tumblr but I love his 'O right!' reaction to voting haha!

I think Azimo is my new favourite minor character! He makes me lol in every line!

I only check a couple, that tend to be alright, mainly for the New York pics too. It is a very weird place, I can't believe how people will take a tiny thing and go crazy with it, usually in a freaky way. Talking of the New York pics, I can't believe Lea and Chris had breakfast as Tiffany's! I love that film :biggrin: I totally wish I was with them.

Talking of pics/gifs... (BTW/promo spoiler)

Spoiler

OMG that picture :rofl: glad to know he's taking it literally :biggrin:

Spoiler

Awwww, SOWK gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm so glad I only go on tumblr when you link me to things! I'm only on the infinitely less scary livejournal community and here. The glee forums are too militant, even for me!

I'm watching BICO right now and I'm still sad they cut 'Ooh your lips look delicious'. :frown:
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
I'm so glad I only go on tumblr when you link me to things! I'm only on the infinitely less scary livejournal community and here. The glee forums are too militant, even for me!

I'm watching BICO right now and I'm still sad they cut 'Ooh your lips look delicious'. :frown:

So I have to go through the traumatising posts for you to look at the innocent ones? The things I do for this thread. I don't go on livejournal, it insists I log in most times which is just annoying. I thought Chris' reaction was pretty funny :biggrin:

I haven't been on the glee forums for ages now, no need when I have tumblr :biggrin: unless there's a link to it like there was this morning where I found that video.
I just saw more Kurt/Sam ammunition in La Jazz Hot! They cut to Sam and he licked his lips! I need to wash my brain out with soap now! I actually saw more Kurt/Sam chemistry than Sam/Quinn chemistry in Duets so I don't know what Ryan Murphy was seeing! :laugh:
Anyway... *goes to watch Klaine scenes on loop*
I presume everyone has seen Chris Colfers new twitter profile pic?

fierce eyebrows!
Original post by Ambs
Sorry for the long post people, whenever I'm offline for a while I feel the urge to comment on conversations I wasn't a part of and that are over. I do apologise.

Thanks for the welcome, Ambs! I can't believe how much I've missed on this thread since I've been offline! lol! :biggrin: I watched Glee again on Channel 4 today - I love, love, love 'Loser Like Me'. Finally, they penned my anthem and the soundtrack to my life!!!

fierce eyebrows!

LOVE IT! Lmao. Chris is too cool :smile:

fierce eyebrows!

I love his beret and his outfit! He's so cool!
Has anyone seen Starship?

Spoiler

Has anyone seen Starship?

Spoiler

I've started watching it but that bit was already ruined by tumblr and its damn gifs lol I can't wait to see that bit. So far I'm loving it, Lauren and Joey with their love bugs :biggrin:

fierce eyebrows!

When Chris tweeted and I saw that I :rofl:'d I was wondering when he'd change it from that GQ picture. I get way too excited when he tweets. Oh, and Darren last night when Obama was making that announcement and he said he hoped it was aliens.
I've started watching it but that bit was already ruined by tumblr and its damn gifs lol I can't wait to see that bit. So far I'm loving it, Lauren and Joey with their love bugs :biggrin:

I thought it was great :smile: I wasn't sure if I'd like it, as I assumed my love for AVPM/S was due to my love for Harry Potter, but it was awesome. And I just kept remembering that Darren wrote the songs too. I watched the people rather than the puppets most of the time though :s-smilie:

When Chris tweeted and I saw that I :rofl:'d I was wondering when he'd change it from that GQ picture. I get way too excited when he tweets. Oh, and Darren last night when Obama was making that announcement and he said he hoped it was aliens.

I love that backpack :biggrin: And I saw Darren's tweet, he's such a geek.

Quick Reply

Latest