The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Has Osama Bin Laden been dead for seven years - and are the U.S. and Britain covering it up to continue war on terror?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212851/Has-Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-seven-years--U-S-Britain-covering-continue-war-terror.html#ixzz1LC7JVgk3
Haven't actually seen any proof, and phrases like:

"US intelligence analysts believed the compound was "the sort of place that you might try to hide""

"Intelligence officials in the US are quoted by AP as saying that the house was custom-built to harbour a major "terrorist" figure.

It says CIA experts analysed whether it could be anyone else but they decided it was almost certainly Bin Laden."

make it sound like a kid's made it up.
:biggrin:
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110501202440AAoBOym - one of the most idiotic/funny threads on yahoo answers

:rofl2:

But that reminds me, it has been a pretty eventful weekend
I solidly believe he's dead. America wouldn't make something like this up, imagine in a weeks time Bin Laden put up another video proving he was alive, America would never be able to live down the embarrassment and Obama would never get re-elected.
Reply 625
A Royal wedding
Arsenal 1-0 Man U
Osama Bin Laden killed

Carlsberg don't do Bank Holiday Weekends, but if they did...
This is great news.
I'd like to think the phrase "cut off the head any the body dies" however that would sadly be wrong, many splinter and independent groups will still go on.
Still, it's one less terrorist in the world.
Reply 627
Original post by Reminisce
Why do some people not see the importance of a burial in the sea!?!?!?!

First and foremost, it removes the need for a grave which may become a shrine for terrorists. Basically, he is not martyred in the physical sense. It is also completed within 24 hours which respects the Islamic Religion traditions.

It may arouse conspiracy but it is perfectly sensible and necessary.

lol you just contradicted yourself since burying him in the sea isn't Islamic Religion traditions.
Just had a thought. The US has just killed (instead of capturing) Osama Bin Laden, thus making him a martyr in the eyes of his followers, thus leading to a renewed commitment from them to their cause with an even greater hatred of the western world. Somehow I don't think people should be celebrating in Times Square just yet..
That probably concludes the longest game of hide-and-seek ever...
Original post by The Cornerstone
:rofl2:

But that reminds me, it has been a pretty eventful weekend

Yeah, I see everyone has forgotten about Gaddafi and his sons apparent death.

Goodnight sweet Prince.
Reply 633
Original post by *Hakz*
To be honest, everything is questionable. The existence os Al-qaeda itself might just be one big propaganda. Nobody knows for sure.

Osama might just be one innocent civilian afterall.

You never know, but there is something strange in this whole scene of events, why no photos, why bury him in the sea? Doesn't add up.
Original post by lumberjack77

LOL fox news you so crazy
All I know is I was going to start revision from today; then this happened and I can't keep away from FB or read what the next crazy conspiracy is :colonhash:
Reply 636
Reply 637
You make it sound as though you know the US forces made a conscious choice to kill him....

[I'm not denying your point, they have made him a martyr, of course, but those who see him as such would have thought that way regardless]
Original post by hello_dave
I solidly believe he's dead. America wouldn't make something like this up, imagine in a weeks time Bin Laden put up another video proving he was alive, America would never be able to live down the embarrassment and Obama would never get re-elected.

America always has an agenda. Whether it be political control, oil, climate change. Barrack Obama is fully aware how to capture the nations support and he is doing so.

As for a video from Osama Bin Laden to claim to the contrary. That is the most nonsensical obnoxious argument I have seen, why would a Jihadist who's been on the run for 10 years come out and suddenly say 'here I am, alive, fit and healthy' when he's being granted a second chance to live under a different name?
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YzwZihEmqbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzwZihEmqbs">OSAMA IS NOT DEAD</a>
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending