The Student Room Group

US Government caught Lying about Bin Laden

Benazir Bhutto admits Bin Laden is dead...in 2007!!!

The US government are saying these photo's are genuine proof of Bin Laden's death. The dirty lying scumbags!!! These FAKE photo's have been doing the rounds for years. I first saw them 18 months ago.

The bottom line is, Bin Laden died in December 2001. The US government have been lying to the world for 10 years to justify their never ending occupation of Afghanistan. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

After all this time and effort trying to capture him, don't you think somebody would have taken some photo's of his dead body, or in the age of camera phones, made a short film on their camera? They said they quickly buried him at sea. Yeah right! So that nobody could take a look at the body and discover it wasn't Bin Laden.

Scroll to see replies

more lies
Oh well, I now have a really good excuse to not revise and get wasted.
Thank God that el scampio, the teenage master of received information and old debunked YouTube videos, was here to crack the case.
Original post by el scampio
The US government are saying these photo's are genuine proof of Bin Laden's death. The dirty lying scumbags!!! These FAKE photo's have been doing the rounds for years. I first saw them 18 months ago.

The government havn't been claiming those images are real at all, nor did they release them.
urgh lies, conspiracies... whatever
I wonder if I should have jam in my sammich today.

Oh, you say Osama died ages ago?

Uh yeah, he died this morning. Wake up, man, it's all over the news!
Keep wearing the tin foil hat.
Reply 8
Where's the proof he died this morning?
Reply 9
:eyeball:
You better run dude, the CIA might come after you!
Reply 11
When did they claim that those pictures were genuine?
You know, it might actually be possible he was killed yesterday and there isn't any truth in the bazillion conspiracy theories people are so determined happened.

Just possibly. :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Original post by el scampio
Benazir Bhutto admits Bin Laden is dead...in 2007!!!

The bottom line is, Bin Laden died in December 2001. The US government have been lying to the world for 10 years to justify their never ending occupation of Afghanistan. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/osama_dead.php

After all this time and effort trying to capture him, don't you think somebody would have taken some photo's of his dead body, or in the age of camera phones, made a short film on their camera? They said they quickly buried him at sea. Yeah right! So that nobody could take a look at the body and discover it wasn't Bin Laden.

US government already said those pics were fake
Reply 14
They trained him in the 70's. He was the fall guy. Pakistan knew this.

They needed a common enemy to replace the ''commies'' after the end of the Cold War. I mean come on, it's common knowledge, welcome to the world you live in.
Reply 15
Original post by Stray_talk
You know, it might actually be possible he was killed yesterday and there isn't any truth in the bazillion conspiracy theories people are so determined happened.

Where's the proof? Why are you more inclined to believe the main stream media over me?
Do you act like this with everyone in life?

Son dinners ready.

PROOVVVVE IT!!
Definitely not worthy on a 9/11-styled conspiracy, this one.
Reply 18
Original post by Stray_talk

Occum's Razor for the win.
Reply 19
The pictures are obviously fake, and weren't ditributed or claimed to be real by the USG - indeed, the Obama administration has been specifically debunking them as some private news outlets mistakenly used them. Obama has shown himself to be a liar, Bush Jr. was incredibly untruthful, but I've no reason not to believe this particular one.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending