The Student Room Group

How to deal with obnoxious b*tches... A little help anyone?

There's a new girl in our year. She's not so new anymore - I was the 1st person to try and befriend her and for the first 2 days she was ok. But now...

At first it was after the beginner's shyness like she was trying to take over my friends. Then she started messing with my friends head.

The same friend kept telling me to be nicer to her but I couldn't see that happening when she wouldn't give me my £2.50 and kept giving me evils at every second.

Now she's basically doing a pathetic form of bullying. Plenty of evils, insults and rude comments.

I can't be bothered to retaliate anymore.

Half of our class hate her. The other half (the populars) like her (ish).

My 2 hangy outest friends are weak to her insults but the thing is they're mostly behind my back so I can't defend my friends. I just wanna get her off my back and it doesn't help that she's my form tutors favourite. Though my form tutor likes me and teacher's ALWAYS say good things about me (d'you think this might be why?)

The b*tch is prettier than be and slim and a gymnast but she's not neccesarily booksmart or at least doesn't try and hard and she's says I make her look bad in school work. But I'm tall and not exactly slim so she takes every oppotunity to use fat jokes and inferred insults. I'm not like overweight just a bit chubby. Hoping to lose some though...

Woah that's a lot... Can anyone help then?
How old are you?

I'd ignore her, if most of the classmates hate her then everyone knows what she's like.
to paraphrase the prodigy 'smack the bitch up'
Original post by Anonymous
There's a new girl in our year. She's not so new anymore - I was the 1st person to try and befriend her and for the first 2 days she was ok. But now...

At first it was after the beginner's shyness like she was trying to take over my friends. Then she started messing with my friends head.

The same friend kept telling me to be nicer to her but I couldn't see that happening when she wouldn't give me my £2.50 and kept giving me evils at every second.

Now she's basically doing a pathetic form of bullying. Plenty of evils, insults and rude comments.

I can't be bothered to retaliate anymore.

Half of our class hate her. The other half (the populars) like her (ish).

My 2 hangy outest friends are weak to her insults but the thing is they're mostly behind my back so I can't defend my friends. I just wanna get her off my back and it doesn't help that she's my form tutors favourite. Though my form tutor likes me and teacher's ALWAYS say good things about me (d'you think this might be why?)

The b*tch is prettier than be and slim and a gymnast but she's not neccesarily booksmart or at least doesn't try and hard and she's says I make her look bad in school work. But I'm tall and not exactly slim so she takes every oppotunity to use fat jokes and inferred insults. I'm not like overweight just a bit chubby. Hoping to lose some though...

Woah that's a lot... Can anyone help then?

Get back to her. Say mean things back. Be Blair Waldorf. (You must know who that is)
**** in a bag, put it on her doorstep, torch it, wait til she opens the door, then throw petrol on her.

works for me every time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending