The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by wanderlust.xx
Wake up, man, it's all over the news!

Its all over the news, so its true? Come on don't be so foolish. Never believe everything you hear and see. Especially in the media.
Original post by el scampio

Where's the proof? Why are you more inclined to believe the main stream media over me?

Because you have 3 red gems. Oh noes.
Reply 22
Oh right, you expect highly trained military personell to just take a quick snap on their camera phone in the middle of a hostile enviroment, just to prove their target is dead to a teen on a forum?

Perfectly reasonable... :colonhash:
Reply 23
What difference does it make when he died. Point is, he died. Get over it.
Original post by Tootles
Occum's Razor for the win.

You'd think!
So, Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Serves him right for opening Neil Lennons Mail.
There is something dodgey going on tbh
Original post by n33t
Its all over the news, so its true? Come on don't be so foolish. Never believe everything you hear and see. Especially in the media.

i heard he's not dead from some randomer i've never met on a students forum! It must be true!
Reply 28
I don't believe he died yesterday, if he really did surely the world's most wanted would get a little more coverage than this, I haven't seen any article on it at all in the Daily Mirror today, it shoulde be on the front page tbh. :rolleyes:
Osama Bin Laden has probably helped the US government more than any other man. Every single thing he does benefits the US government.

- 9/11
- War on terror
- His death

These are all events from which the US government benefited. Now that doesn't prove anything, I'm just putting that out there.
Reply 30
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Do you act like this with everyone in life?

Son dinners ready.

PROOVVVVE IT!!

:lolz:
Reply 31
They're lining up a new enemy, before the end of next year we'll all have a new towel head to chase after.

People were getting bored of the character of osama bin laden. Next up.....Foreign dictators with oil. It's no surprise this happened between the arab revolutions and 10th anniversary of 911.
Reply 32
I want proof that he died this morning!! No pics/vids!? Just dumped the worlds most wanted man in the sea, without any evidence, something is fishy :/
Reply 33
You'd have higher rep if you didn't post anti-government BS.

The US Government did not release those pictures, they would have done a better job on photoshop if they had.

There is NO, I repeat NO legitimate conspiracy theory relating to the death of Bin Laden.

Can't you just accept that the world's most wanted man is dead?
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Do you act like this with everyone in life?

Son dinners ready.

PROOVVVVE IT!!

I love you that gave me the biggest lol ever, I imagine the op as a morbidly obese 19 year old wearing swimming shorts and sandles and using a shower curtain as a cape "to stop the emp rays frying mai organs and stuff" and sits in a stinky 1970s chair and doesnt move to go to the toilet and stuff
Reply 35
I feel sorry for gullible people who just sit infront their TV's in a daze with waterfalls of drool pouring down their chins, believing every single word the mainstream media says.

Where's your critical thinking and power of deductive reasoning? Nah screw that, i'll just believe whatever the telly tells me to, and shout down anybody that says anything to the contrary. If they say it, it must be true!

WE MUST NOT ALLOW COGNITIVE DISSONANCE! KILL ALL INDEPENDENT THINKERS!

I feel sorry for gullible people who just sit infront their TV's in a daze with waterfalls of drool pouring down their chins, believing every single word the mainstream media says.

Where's your critical thinking and power of deductive reasoning? Nah screw that, i'll just believe whatever the telly tells me to, and shout down anybody that says anything to the contrary. If they say it, it must be true!

WE MUST NOT ALLOW COGNITIVE DISSONANCE! KILL ALL INDEPENDENT THINKERS!

Can't we just kill you, instead?

Edit: jesus, can people not take a joke?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 37
Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?
Reply 38
Original post by Stray_talk
Because you have 3 red gems. Oh noes.

Only the cool kids have red pips.
Reply 39
The conspirators that said 9/11 was carried out by the Bush administration have more evidence of their cause than the Obama administration has on the death of Bin Laden.

Media > All

Latest

Trending

Trending