The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

start/finish dates?

I'm currently doing student finance, does anyone know the exact date for 2011 entry? and the end? I'm doing History if it helps...
Reply 1
http://www.uea.ac.uk/cmp/Teaching/Semester+Dates
26th of September.

If you're moving into halls you'll probably be moved in either the 24th or the 25th BUT keep in mind you won't actually receive your loan or grant through until your university has confirmed you're there. (My second year I got the loan on the first day each time BUT my first year it was about a week after I'd started as obviously I had the register and then the university had to send confirmation and then it had to clear)
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
:eek: We only get three weeks holiday for easter next year? How could they!
Reply 3
Oh man, next years dates really suck :/
Reply 4

When does the uni let out for the summer? They need that date too and I can't find it anywhere :s (which is probably me being a douche xD)
Reply 5
Original post by iFreak
When does the uni let out for the summer? They need that date too and I can't find it anywhere :s (which is probably me being a douche xD)

It's on the page that was linked above:

30th April 2012 to 8th June 2012 (Assessment period)

So you'll definitely be finished by the 8th June, but it could be earlier depending on when your exams finish.

First year History students generally only have one or possibly two exams, and from what I remember they finish quite early. For the purposes of student finance though, just write the official last date which is the 8th June.
Reply 6

Brilliant, thank you so much :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by coolh5000
:eek: We only get three weeks holiday for easter next year? How could they!

In Groningen next year (Erasmus) I'm going to get a whole 5, yes, count that, 5... days.
You'll have a split spring term next year by the looks of things, we had that last year which was annoying. Really splits up your revision time if you have more lectures and coursework after easter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending