The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niacin
yeah link prison planet :rolleyes: might as well cite Press TV when talking about America

herr derr the sauce !!
Can you actually refute any point in it or are you just going to be childish?
Original post by Tommyjw
It does not say to NOT bury a body at sea.
They are perfectly allowed to bury it at sea if they fear burying him in the ground will result in repercussions.
Been discussed many times on here.. many times in the news.. please read more.

erm they could have buried him in an undisclosed location.... considering the power the US authorities have..
Original post by Tommyjw
Oh look, idiots do come in pairs :biggrin:

Just shut up.

Shut up? Did you actually read it? Can you provide any counter-arguments? Or are you just going to be silly?
Original post by baffled_mathman
Another retard. If you don't understand the words "real truth", buy a dictionary you gimp.

Don't you understand that "real truth" is like saying "blue sky" or "wet water"?

Seems like someone should go back to English GCSE class.
Original post by BaddestChick
erm they could have buried him in an undisclosed location.... considering the power the US authorities have..

OH ye.. because:
'We buried him, but not going to say where'
Would really shut conspiracy people up :facepalm:
Reply 1065
Original post by Kaykiie
:mfing:

Thanks for neg

:indiff:

your welcome :smile:
Reply 1067
Original post by niacin
"i can wrap rings around you" "go play with 12 years" "i'm so above your level"

and you're questioning my maturity? :confused:

perhaps i'd attack your point if you actually bothered to make one.

I think the only one doing any attacking here is you. You're running this race all by yourself. but keep going, I like a good show :wink:
Four other family members were killed inside the compound, where is their bodies? Why was the whole family massacred?
Reply 1069
Original post by ThePropheticNomad
herr derr the sauce !!
Can you actually refute any point in it or are you just going to be childish?

That's such a silly claim.

Benazir Bhutto claimed OBL to be dead, but where's the evidence? The body? The pictures?

At least the authorities are saying there is DNA to back up their claim, evidence of an actual disturbance and the release of pictures are only a matter of time.

Plus, what the hell is prison planet and why should i choose to believe a website i've never heard of?
Original post by speedbird
Don't you understand that "real truth" is like saying "blue sky" or "wet water"?

Seems like someone should go back to English GCSE class.

Listen idiot...I might say to someone, "speedbird is one clever guy", and they might believe me, not knowing you're a retarded freak. Then I might have to say, "actually, the real truth is that he's a low IQ gimp with the English understanding of a 5 year old".

D'oh!!
Reply 1071

i find it hard to believe they really killed him..or that he's even dead.

Well ofcouse it's fake, he was shot in the head, twice. These photos show no bullet wounds.
Original post by .r.

i find it hard to believe they really killed him..or that he's even dead.

I find it hard to believe you exist.
Reply 1074
Original post by U.S Lecce
I find it hard to believe you exist.

loll. okay. im still here though :hi:
Reply 1075
until i see that damn body on video, myself and people of reason will always be hesitant to speak so certainly about his death. Buried in the sea? Suddenly Americans are afraid of a strong retaliation from insurgents now then in the past 10 years of failures to do so? Really, a dead bin laden is spookier than a living osama bin laden!? Suddenly Americans are sympathetic to Muslim traditions after all that killing to kill him ? W...t...f. bring his azz to new York for a proper stuffing of his body like a trophy. DNA ant nothing unless we can prove it with a clone. Nufff said.
Where would some of you people be without tinfoil
Original post by vilongo
DNA ant nothing unless we can prove it with a clone. Nufff said.

Go back to pre-GCSE level English classes.
You're a pure embarrassment.
You're stupid
Original post by vilongo
until i see that damn body on video, myself and people of reason will always be hesitant to speak so certainly about his death. Buried in the sea? Suddenly Americans are afraid of a strong retaliation from insurgents now then in the past 10 years of failures to do so? Really, a dead bin laden is spookier than a living osama bin laden!? Suddenly Americans are sympathetic to Muslim traditions after all that killing to kill him ? W...t...f. bring his azz to new York for a proper stuffing of his body like a trophy. DNA ant nothing unless we can prove it with a clone. Nufff said.

Wow, your stupidity is impressive. I think you should be knighted for this level of commitment to your idiocy. Seriously mate you are one of a kind. Bravo.

:pierre:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1079

I dunno what you are trying to say with that. It doesn't mean that he isn't dead or anything. It means that a picture used by a newspaper is a fake and should be not used as proof.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending