The Student Room Group

did they want to have sex with me?

hi i need advice on this situation to generally give me advice with the ladies because i'm not good at reading situations and i'm not good with women and i'm a virgin at 19 nearly 20 :frown:

basically right now i was in the computer room doing some computer science work and there were these two hot girls sat opposite me, one was quite curvaceous but still attractive and had massive mahooneys and the other was a gorgeous indian girl with perfect skin etc. but anyway i caught the whale's eyes as i sat down but i quickly looked away because i got scared and don't usually like eye contact. this was the first sign she liked me. then about 20 minutes later they start playing around with a switch on the wall that says 'danger' and the hot indian was trying to take a photo of the big girl but she wasn't really convinced then priya (i'll call her priya from now on) the hot indian turned to me and said 'you don't mind this do you?' but i just lifted my shoulders, shook my head then hid behind my monitor as i blushed bright red and was really scared then she said to her friend 'see he doesn't mind' then they laughed and carried on their tomfoolery. but then i noticed adelle (i'll call the big one adelle just like the singer) kept pointing her body in my direction and stretching with her arms going up and out like a really big stretch practically shoving her majumbawumbas in my face. i didn't get much work done because i couldn't stop thinking about how much fun it would be to have sex with them and couldn't believe my luck if they did actually like me and weren't just being flirtatious and coy like so many modern women are.

i thought they might like me because i wear very stylish and fashionable eyeglasses, i have some nice facial hair and my acne has cleared up quite a bit. i also think i looked cool because i had my phone on my desk and it kept vibrating because i kept getting emails from my web subscription updates but to them it must have seemed like i was getting lots of texts and or phone calls which made me look popular, sociable and cool.

in the end i had to leave because i was at this point struggling to fight off a semi and knew if i didn't get out before i got a full hard-on i'd never get out and would have had to stay there trying to not think sexy thoughts for ages.

what do you all think of this situation and was i reading too much into it and did i come to the right conclusions?

any ideas on how i can better improve my relationship with women and how can i get a nice girl to be with?

thanks in advance and thanks for reading :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Come on Broderss, you can troll better than this.
Reply 2
Incomprehension/10
Broderss, you're supposed to Anon.
Reply 4
I would have ****ed them there and then.
Reply 5
Original post by tieyourmotherdown
Come on Broderss, you can troll better than this.

this is actually a true story and the least you can do is give me real advice. if you claim you know me then you should know that this is at the very least plausible enough for you to believe so please do not devoid my hour of need.

plus how is this a troll attempt? i am not trying to spark a flame war nor am i trying to offend anyone i am seeking advice for my relationship issues and i am sure many other males would benefit from this too.
Reply 6
Original post by Rob da Mop
Broderss, you're supposed to Anon.

i am not ashamed of myself so it's ok :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Broderss

i thought they might like me because i wear very stylish and fashionable eyeglasses

I laughed so hard I spat tea all across my monitor.
Reply 8
you are such a loser
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Oldmantax
Incomprehension/10

is it unclear? sorry, i'm just a bit shaken up right now. it's been an emotional, adrenaline and testosterone filled day for me today.
:rofl:. I wouldve told them to **** off.
Its hard enough trying to get work done, with the weather like this.
Last thing you need is two unattractive girls trying to piss you off
Are you autistic?
Reply 12
Original post by tinshed
you are such a looser

:frown: this is what i fear most of all. any particular aspect of myself that leads you to this conclusion and anywhere i can improve myself, do you think? i would greatly appreciate any positive criticism :redface:
Reply 13
Original post by BrummieBoy93
Are you autistic?

i believe i am on the autism spectrum, yes. i also think i suffer from asperger's but i have never been formally diagnosed with any condition.
Reply 14
hi i need advice on this situation to generally give me advice with the ladies because i'm not good at reading situations and i'm not good with women and i'm a virgin at 19 nearly 20 :frown:

basically right now i was in the computer room doing some computer science work and there were these two hot girls sat opposite me, one was quite curvaceous but still attractive and had massive mahooneys and the other was a gorgeous indian girl with perfect skin etc. but anyway i caught the whale's eyes as i sat down but i quickly looked away because i got scared and don't usually like eye contact. this was the first sign she liked me. then about 20 minutes later they start playing around with a switch on the wall that says 'danger' and the hot indian was trying to take a photo of the big girl but she wasn't really convinced then priya (i'll call her priya from now on) the hot indian turned to me and said 'you don't mind this do you?' but i just lifted my shoulders, shook my head then hid behind my monitor as i blushed bright red and was really scared then she said to her friend 'see he doesn't mind' then they laughed and carried on their tomfoolery. but then i noticed adelle (i'll call the big one adelle just like the singer) kept pointing her body in my direction and stretching with her arms going up and out like a really big stretch practically shoving her majumbawumbas in my face. i didn't get much work done because i couldn't stop thinking about how much fun it would be to have sex with them and couldn't believe my luck if they did actually like me and weren't just being flirtatious and coy like so many modern women are.

i thought they might like me because i wear very stylish and fashionable eyeglasses, i have some nice facial hair and my acne has cleared up quite a bit. i also think i looked cool because i had my phone on my desk and it kept vibrating because i kept getting emails from my web subscription updates but to them it must have seemed like i was getting lots of texts and or phone calls which made me look popular, sociable and cool.

in the end i had to leave because i was at this point struggling to fight off a semi and knew if i didn't get out before i got a full hard-on i'd never get out and would have had to stay there trying to not think sexy thoughts for ages.

what do you all think of this situation and was i reading too much into it and did i come to the right conclusions?

any ideas on how i can better improve my relationship with women and how can i get a nice girl to be with?

thanks in advance and thanks for reading :smile:

you sir are a douche
Reply 15
boring troll is boring.
Reply 16
Original post by elitelight
you sir are a douche

excuse me? how so? i am completely perplexed, bewildered and frankly baffled by this statement good sir.
i believe i am on the autism spectrum, yes. i also think i suffer from asperger's but i have never been formally diagnosed with any condition.

Ok, your satire gets my rep in the end:rolleyes:
Original post by tinshed
you are such a looser

*loser
Nice try.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending