The Student Room Group

did they want to have sex with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Shippy
boring troll is boring.

what constitutes a 'good' troll? one that proclaims its success at procreation with a dolphin and describes the merits thereof with a completely outlandish anecdote, for instance?
Come on Broderss, we all know that every girl within 100 metres of you has the sudden compulsion to strip naked...

Perhaps they were actually men, in which case it was lucky that you got out of there with your semi (and your dignity) intact :redface:
You will never have sex with a woman unless you pay for it in some way. Best to forget all about the fairer sex and focus your energy on computers and video games and homework.

Edit: But seriously, I thought Broders was one of the cool dudes of tsr???
Reply 23
Original post by Broderss
this is actually a true story and the least you can do is give me real advice. if you claim you know me then you should know that this is at the very least plausible enough for you to believe so please do not devoid my hour of need.

plus how is this a troll attempt? i am not trying to spark a flame war nor am i trying to offend anyone i am seeking advice for my relationship issues and i am sure many other males would benefit from this too.

You called the girl a whale, I'd say that's pretty offencive.
I would say 'cool story, bro', but I'd be lying.

Terrible, terrible story, bro.
This is like... every TSR thread summed up into one.
Reply 26
Original post by Grund
You called the girl a whale, I'd say that's pretty offencive.

maybe she should think about losing a few pounds.
Reply 27
Original post by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You will never have sex with a woman unless you pay for it in some way. Best to forget all about the fairer sex and focus your energy on computers and video games and homework.

Edit: But seriously, I thought Broders was one of the cool dudes of tsr???

i am very cool indeed and thank you :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by xnatalie01x
Nice try.

i would have tried harder and actually made a move on them, but i wasn't feeling particularly confident because i need new shoes. these trainers are old and quite worn-out.
Reply 29
excuse me? how so? i am completely perplexed, bewildered and frankly baffled by this statement good sir.

a) "i caught the whales eye" well played, i wonder why you're still a virgin?

b) right guiz i'll call her Adele coz she's fat ritee?!?!?!!!!ONE111

c) you were fighting off a semi from seeing two girls taking pictures of eachother.

d) you are wondering if they wanted to have sex with you after only exchanging a few sentences

I hope for your sake you be trollin' right now!
Reply 30
When girls ask why people on tsr on average have less sex than others.

We show them this.

"This is normal on here" we would say, while shaking our heads
I dont know if they neccisarily wanted sex right there mate but i think they may have wanted to get to know you :smile:
Reply 32
what constitutes a 'good' troll? one that proclaims its success at procreation with a dolphin and describes the merits thereof with a completely outlandish anecdote, for instance?

One that doesn;'t write an essay for starters.
Reply 33
:frown: this is what i fear most of all. any particular aspect of myself that leads you to this conclusion and anywhere i can improve myself, do you think? i would greatly appreciate any positive criticism :redface:

the fundamental thing you must realise is that women don't think or behave like men. all those "signals" that you think they were sending you were simply not there. if your phone is constantly vibrating no girl is going to think "oh my what a catch!". if she was stretching then she was just stretching. all the dirty thoughts you were having were your own I am pretty sure they didn't see the situation the way you did. a girl would not be attracted to someone purely because of his glasses either. the fact that they spoke to you implies very little and they probably spoke to you only because you were staring at them.

If you want to be around nice girls you'll need to stop being this vain. also when you see a girl looking at you don't automatically assume they want to bang you. an occasion where the girl gets an equivalent of a guys hard on by just sitting opposite is very rare.
Reply 34
Original post by RequiemForADream
*loser

my bad
Reply 35
Original post by Shippy
One that doesn;'t write an essay for starters.

my goal wasn't to entertain, i was seeking advice and if you don't want to read my situation then don't.
high five for using the word "mahooneys"

:five:
Broderss, you have amused me once again, I hope karma rewards you with a second chance at the threesome you desire.
Original post by tinshed
my bad

Everybody makes mistakes now and then :smile:

Now quick, edit it so no one else realises, and then they'll just think I'm weirdly mimicing you...
Reply 39
Original post by RequiemForADream
Everybody makes mistakes now and then :smile:

Now quick, edit it so no one else realises, and then they'll just think I'm weirdly mimicing you...

lol yes that is exactly what happened

*mimicking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending