The Student Room Group

Masturbation technique

I masturbate totally unconvetionally.

Im a guy, 21 - and I have never masturbated using my hands, ever, in fact it never works if I have tried.

Instead, I lie down on my front and rub my penis against smooth fabric and it I have adopted that technique since age of 12??

Could it be due to the fact ive been circumised?

anyone else do this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i use my feet and sometimes my girlfriend but she's rather large and it's a lot of effort and she's not really that attractive so it's hard to keep it up.

but i hear using fabrics is dangerous and can harm your little guy.
I whip my cock back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...
Reply 3
Original post by Broderss

Ive heard this, but no it hasnt done me any harm....
Reply 4
Original post by Drunk Punx
I whip my cock back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

don't it's cruel and you can give him brain damage or break his legs or neck.
Original post by Anonymous

Im a guy, 21 - and I have never masturbated using my hands, ever, in fact it never works if I have tried.

Instead, I lie down on my front and rub my penis against smooth fabric and it I have adopted that technique since age of 12??

anyone else do this?

wow I did this when i was young. i miss the good ol' days
Reply 7
Repeatedly punch myself in the dick.

That's how I roll.
Different strokes for different folks :wink:
Reply 9

anyone else do this?

so to masturbate, you basically **** the bed with a sheet on, lol, impressed with your commitment tbh, i don't think being circumcised matters, since you create friction with your hand and skin, foreskin is irrelevant
HIT IT WITH A SPOON!

/endcaps
i use my feet and sometimes my girlfriend but she's rather large and it's a lot of effort and she's not really that attractive so it's hard to keep it up.

Just shut up, would you?

Stop trying to be funny, because its not working. :nope:
don't it's cruel and you can give him brain damage or break his legs or neck.

What if I'm not actually touching anything and because the air around me is so thick and dense it creates friction against him? :holmes:

Look brah, no hands!
If you rub your penis against the fabric for long enough, can you give them a static electric shock if you then touch them with it?

Well, I suppose they'll likely get a shock if you touch them with your penis anyway to be honest :O
Ive heard this, but no it hasnt done me any harm....

One of my ex's was circumcised and he'd go soft from using his own hand. He used to put vaseline in a sandwich bag and put it between his mattress and the base of his bed, and whilst that worked for him, not much else did. The only way to make him orgasm was by putting a lot of pressure on his penis, which was very tiring for me :frown:
Original post by desku
Repeatedly punch myself in the dick.

That's how I roll.

You have one speed. One gear. Go.
Reply 16
Original post by NO2AV
so to masturbate, you basically **** the bed with a sheet on, lol, impressed with your commitment tbh, i don't think being circumcised matters, since you create friction with your hand and skin, foreskin is irrelevant

No but you use the foreskin fore sliding motion to gain the stroke. I have no skin there essentially, so perhaps some sensitivity is also lost?

Hence fabric does it, with pressure.
Reply 17

anyone else do this?

Very bad for you, especially if you haven't been having sex concurrently. You have taught yourself to respond only to that form of stimulation, which is nothing like anything you'll be doing with a girlfriend. Follow this programme to cure yourself within two weeks or so (depends on your sex drive).

I did it and I'm very glad I did! Incidentally, you don't lose your ability to cum from the prone masturbation, you just gain the skill to cum from the normal masturbation.
Reply 18
That "technique" can give you issues later on. I think its because you have to exert more pressure in an unnatural position, you'll have difficulty adjusting to real sex - like the post above, it's a lot more effort for the girl to get you off. People who masturbate too much/too hard with their hand (vice grip = bad) can have this problem too but its more pronounced with the "rubbing" technique.

Easy way to fix it. Don't do it for a month. You'll be fit to burst and suddenly your hand will seem appealing. A lamppost would seem appealing after a month but you get the idea.

Might not bother you but think of your future sexlady.

anyone else do this?

I can do this :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending