The Student Room Group

Is it just me or does Pippa Middleton look alot older than she is?

Scroll to see replies

I read an article yesterday saying that she is now the world's most desirable batchelorette :confused: and that she is now being targeted by dukes, princes and the Chelsea back four.
Reply 21
Well, she looks older in the first picture. Actually she looks like my mum who's 50 years old...
To be fair, the pic you posted is a bit unflattering. Still, I do agree that she looks older, maybe not by decades, but by at least a few years yes.

Original post by mermania
the Daily Mail published an entire article about her ass today. I'm not even joking.

:lol: I'm not very surprised. That paper is jokes!
She's attractive, then came into the public eye for an incredibly big event, so now everyone's like "OMGZOR SHE'S LIKE THE BEST THING"
It's happened with many people, Megan Fox (meh), Cheryl Cole (she's pretty for sure) the list goes on...
Reply 24
Original post by kbountra
I read an article yesterday saying that she is now the world's most desirable batchelorette :confused: and that she is now being targeted by dukes, princes and the Chelsea back four.

Link?

Thats ridiculous. She isnt even a 5/10! Her sister is pretty but her .....*kanyeshrug*
Reply 25
Original post by ButterflyWishes
I thought she was Kates mother when i saw her first:s-smilie:

What? You've never had a bad picture of yourself? Are you just that attractive?
I couldn't believe she was 27! People r making a fuss of her and yes she is pretty, but I totally thought she was Kate's older sister. And the dress she wore was too plain and too bride like 2!
Reply 27

She's 27.
Reply 28
Original post by IPlayThePiccolo
She should marry Harry. I'd agree, she looked just as nice as Kate.

Bit random, why the picture in your sig, the writing on the piano? :s-smilie:
Just thought I should post it...
Original post by kbountra

Whaa?

She is fugly. She looks way older than her age.

Kate is hot. Kate looks a little bit older than her age.

I don't know why people are saying Pippa is hot? :s She's definitely the ugly sister.
(edited 12 years ago)
What is the fascination with her arse? You couldn't even see the outline of it.
Original post by No Future

I don't know why people are saying Pippa is hot? :s She's definitely the ugly sister.

Agreed. :top2:
Well if you guys don't want her, I won't complain... :wink:
Original post by Miu-Miu
Link?

Thats ridiculous. She isnt even a 5/10! Her sister is pretty but her .....*kanyeshrug*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382606/Royal-Wedding-A-shake-tail-feather-Pippa-Middleton-goes-global.html?ITO=1490
'From this moment on, Pippa can have her pick of the aristocracy, the landed gentry, the new rich, gassy assorted celebrities and the Chelsea back four'
Granted it is the Daily Mail but still she should not be getting anywhere near this amount of press coverage.
Original post by Michael Locke
What is the fascination with her arse? You couldn't even see the outline of it.

This. lmao u ppl.
she looks slightly older than kate but I think they're both equally hot in different ways
I thought she was Kates mother when i saw her first:s-smilie:

Why don't you choose the most unflattering picture you could find!!! :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Alright i would not complain to be honest i would still gladly smash her back door in given the chance
Reply 39
Original post by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
she looks younger and hotter.

Uhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh ohhhhh, mmmmmmm. Damn.

Quick Reply

Latest