The Student Room Group

GCSE Edexcel Maths Past Papers

Hi! I think I'm right in thinking that there is no way us mere students can acess the past papers/mark schemes on the Edexcel website? This is really annoying as although my Maths teacher has given me 3, I'd really like the mark scheme so I can see for myself where I went wrong rather than getting her to mark it (don't want to be annoying :colondollar:). I can imagine this being more important later.

So my question is: - is there any way I can accesss past papers/ mark schemes for Edexcel, does anyone have any they could upload here? - Is it worth my doing papers from AQA or the like, or will the content be completely different?

Thanks
Linear or modular?
Original post by BookWormShanti

Hi! I think I'm right in thinking that there is no way us mere students can acess the past papers/mark schemes on the Edexcel website? This is really annoying as although my Maths teacher has given me 3, I'd really like the mark scheme so I can see for myself where I went wrong rather than getting her to mark it (don't want to be annoying :colondollar:). I can imagine this being more important later.

So my question is: - is there any way I can accesss past papers/ mark schemes for Edexcel, does anyone have any they could upload here? - Is it worth my doing papers from AQA or the like, or will the content be completely different?

Thanks

Linear

Modular

:smile:
Reply 3
Linear - sorry
Original post by Miss Anonymous

But when you click download the paper it requires a log in, yes? That's the problem.

Linear - sorry

But when you click download the paper it requires a log in, yes? That's the problem.

For Linear, June 2010 and Nov 2010 require password
For Modular, 2011 and 2010 requires password I think

Try other past papers on those links :smile:
like this one :wink:

edit: woops that's modular paper :p:

here are the linear papers:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20GCSE/June%202009/1380_3H_que_20090518.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20GCSE/June%202009/1380_4H_que_20090601.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20GCSE/Nov09-QP/1380_3H_que_20091105.pdf
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20Current%20GCSE/Nov09-QP/1380_4H_que_20091110.pdf
(edited 12 years ago)
Linear - sorry

If you're doing modular (and I suspect you don't), no point revising stats for the final unit.
Reply 6
Original post by Procrastinate
If you're doing modular (and I suspect you don't), no point revising stats for the final unit.

It says in the bit you actually quoted that I'm doing linear lol!
Reply 7

Oh thank you - you're my new best friend :colondollar:

Oh thank you - you're my new best friend :colondollar:

X) you're welcome :smile:
It says in the bit you actually quoted that I'm doing linear lol!

Hey Shanti! I didn't click on this thread because I saw your name by it or anything...:colondollar:

Anyway, if you want I have most of the past papers since like '05 until November 2010 if you want. :h:
Reply 11
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
Hey Shanti! I didn't click on this thread because I saw your name by it or anything...:colondollar:

Anyway, if you want I have most of the past papers since like '05 until November 2010 if you want. :h:

Aww (cos I don't click every thread I see with people from CY11 either :colondollar:)
I think I'm right in thinking that Miss Anonymous has pointed out that I can access them (bar 2010) online, so that should be okay. However if I find out I can't for some reason then I will no doubt pm you :smile:
Aww (cos I don't click every thread I see with people from CY11 either :colondollar:)
I think I'm right in thinking that Miss Anonymous has pointed out that I can access them (bar 2010) online, so that should be okay. However if I find out I can't for some reason then I will no doubt pm you :smile:

Hehe. :colondollar:

Ok, well if you need those, or any other papers/MS or anything, I'll be more than happy to give you a link or help you with anything :loveduck:.
Reply 13

Ok, well if you need those, or any other papers/MS or anything, I'll be more than happy to give you a link or help you with anything :loveduck:.

Please post the past papers here 2008 onwards for maths gcse edexcel if you have them. Would be very very appreciated. (A)
Reply 14

How do you get them online? Could you post them here please? xx
Can someone please give me November 2010 with Markschemes please
Reply 17
Original post by S1L3NTPR3Y
Can someone please give me November 2010 with Markschemes please

I don't have the question paper (as you have to be registered to access it) but the mark scheme's here Paper 3 non calculator http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1461373 :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by senz72

Original post by senz72
If anyone wants June 2010 (linear) papers, here you go:

:smile:

have you got anymore past papers with answers please?
Hi . i have spent a lot of time to see the same. i found bland.in as a good solution. They have lots of past papers topic wise free but the answer papers are not free. they are not actually very expensive . so i found it more convenient to buy them as it save a lot of my time.

Quick Reply

Latest