The Student Room Group

Bedfordshire University(Luton Campus)

Hey, I am looking to go to bedfordshire uni this year and i would like to know what people think about it. And what the accomidation is like, and are the students friendly. :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by JulyDaisy3

Hey, I am looking to go to bedfordshire uni this year and i would like to know what people think about it. And what the accomidation is like, and are the students friendly. :biggrin:

I happen to live there. Not going to lie. It's not a great town at all, but the university campus building itself is pretty nice :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks. Least its not far from london. what about the accomodation and the students
Reply 3

Thanks. Least its not far from london. what about the accomodation and the students

Have you looked at the Youtube videos for University of Bedfordshire?

Have a search, they're pretty informative ! :smile:
Reply 4
I actually stayed here in November when I visited my mate who goes to the Luton campus. Accommodation was ok actually, everything you needed to live comfortably for a year. She stayed in a shared toilet flat.
Uni is what you make of it :biggrin: I have loads of friends at the Luton Campus and they absolutely love it. To be honest it doesn't make THAT much of a difference where you are, Uni is Uni and you'll get a similar experience where you go.
The campus is very multi-cultural and vibrant and there's always a lot going on.
Reply 6
Has anyone who applied in august got a room at fitzroy luton? if so how long did it take till they sent u the reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending