The Student Room Group

Advice on approaching an ex!?!

Hey,

Me and my ex gf split up 3 months ago (she dumped me...) and things got pretty heated towards the end and she deleted me off facebook, all our pictures and has ignored me since.
Anyway I sent her a text today and she replied, which is a start but she's being really blank like 1 word answers, I was wondering how to approach this? Shall I not reply or just be polite and say something like "well, good luck with everything." I want to play it cool, so what's the best option here?

Reply 1
Dress up as the girl from the ring/grudge and follow her home
Reply 2
Original post by Moody
Dress up as the girl from the ring/grudge and follow her home

This is one of the best ideas I've ever seen here.
Reply 3
I think the best way to play it cool is just leave the situation as it is. If she wants to make contact, she can. Just let her be, I would say.
Reply 4
You're getting one word answers for a reason, because she doesn't want to talk to you and isn't interested, but doesn't want to be as rude as possible and just blank you.

Take the hint, its been 3 months and she has clearly moved on, you need to as well.
Reply 5
Original post by NW86
You're getting one word answers for a reason, because she doesn't want to talk to you and isn't interested, but doesn't want to be as rude as possible and just blank you.

Take the hint, its been 3 months and she has clearly moved on, you need to as well.

But that's what I mean she would quite happily ignore me because she has before, I dunno really and she's accepted me on facebook too :/
Original post by Lee91
Hey,

Me and my ex gf split up 3 months ago (she dumped me...) and things got pretty heated towards the end and she deleted me off facebook, all our pictures and has ignored me since.
Anyway I sent her a text today and she replied, which is a start but she's being really blank like 1 word answers, I was wondering how to approach this? Shall I not reply or just be polite and say something like "well, good luck with everything." I want to play it cool, so what's the best option here?

if you want to play it cool, don't text her
if you really want to talk to her you need to accidentally on purpose bump into her somewhere and then act casual
otherwise, forget it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending