The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
In my opinion. He may be dead yes but he's not just died now don't believe sky news.

Oh ok. I won't believe sky news.
Or any other countless new sites.
Or any of the journalists.
Or any of the US officials.
Or the people involved with the DNA or burial.
OR any of the countries leaders & presidents etc.
Reply 1361
Original post by Tommyjw
You are SO naive it's embarrassing hahahah
He said himself HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE CAPTURED AND WOULD RATHER DIE.

I love how simply minded you are, you think it's super easy to find and capture the worlds most wanted man, without any injuries or anything :L

Plus it was legal and everything that the US would rather have him dead :L

Please, think about what you are saying
He was a known threat to the country such to the extent they were allowed to kill him in such a way, deal with it. Whether you like it or not, it is a fact. Now go cry somewhere else.
International law was clearly followed you naive fool.

I'm not going to even bother to reply to this anymore.
Said my point, that's that.

/Conversation.
Original post by Seasick Steve
:rofl: No point anyone trying to convince you otherwise then, is there?

i would believe it with definitive evidence not hearsay on the news and the ridiculous suggestion he's buried under sea ha lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Original post by skenny7
I'm not going to even bother to reply to this anymore.
Said my point, that's that.

/Conversation.

Good, cuz it's boring arguing with someone that ignores facts.
Since the News of Osama's death was reported on the 1st and 2nd of May 2011, many conspiracy theories have arrised regarding the time, place and manor of his death, even ones questioning if he is dead at all.

So what do you think? Was he killed on the 2nd of may?
earlier?
is he still alive?
Or was he a myth from the start?

...or other.
As I said before Osama Bin Landen was a terrorist.But it was the USA who funded him years ago to become a terrorist and fight the Soviets..

Because some people believe that I am crazy when i said that the 11th of September was a set up from the Illminati or Freemasons please look this video.

As you will see years before the terorist attack they "knew it".In many films you will see along with the symbols of the Illuminati and Freemasons the date 11 September 2001.In other movies as you see it shows the towers of NY and planes hading to them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=related

Please don't buy everything they say to you.There should be no wars in this world.There is no excuse the war against terrorism.Even if let's say 10 or 20 terrorists did this why should thousand of innocent people die in Afganistan?

Santam Housein was again another person sent and funded by the USA because back in the 1980s the USA wanted a friendly to them government who would allow their oil companies to take advantage of the oil and buy in ridiculous cheap prices.However Santam used their money to make an army to his own benefit.

The real criminal was George Bush who attacked Iraq for no reason with the cheap excuse of chemical weapons.No chemical weapon were found in 2003 and he wasn't sent to the Court as a criminal of war.Bill Klinton killed thousand of innocent people in Serbia with their high intelligent weapons that were supposed not to harm civilians.Of course by saying on the media just "Sorry" it was enough.For them there is no law.

The more wars in this planet the more pain.And the pain causes hatress and terrorist attacks like those in London years ago and in Madrid.

People must fight for a better tomorrow.Humanity forgot when decades ago just after WWII they promised no more wars.We must ask better health services,free education higher salaries.Can you imagine all the money spent in the war of Afganistan and Iraq how they could help research against cancer and HIV?Can you imagine all these billions of dollars invested in education?

The army's purpose is only to defend the borders of a country.Not to conquer and kill innocents.
Original post by NotSoCool.Fly
i would believe it with definitive evidence not hearsay on the news and the ridiculous suggestion he's buried under sea ha lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Let's say, hypothetically, they show DNA results - to prove 99.998% that it was really him; and footage of the assault with timestamps - to prove when the death occurred...would this change your mind?
Or else he would have been tortured, trialled and, no doubt, hanged.

Americans would have tortured him like mad.

Lol i like the one that says "free HBO, but death to america!" :biggrin:
Reply 1369
And he wouldn't deserve that because...?
Reply 1370
Original post by Rivaldo_23
As I said before Osama Bin Landen was a terrorist.But it was the USA who funded him years ago to become a terrorist and fight the Soviets..

Because some people believe that I am crazy when i said that the 11th of September was a set up from the Illminati or Freemasons please look this video.

As you will see years before the terorist attack they "knew it".In many films you will see along with the symbols of the Illuminati and Freemasons the date 11 September 2001.In other movies as you see it shows the towers of NY and planes hading to them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=related

Please don't buy everything they say to you.There should be no wars in this world.There is no excuse the war against terrorism.Even if let's say 10 or 20 terrorists did this why should thousand of innocent people die in Afganistan?

Santam Housein was again another person sent and funded by the USA because back in the 1980s the USA wanted a friendly to them government who would allow their oil companies to take advantage of the oil and buy in ridiculous cheap prices.However Santam used their money to make an army to his own benefit.

The real criminal was George Bush who attacked Iraq for no reason with the cheap excuse of chemical weapons.No chemical weapon were found in 2003 and he wasn't sent to the Court as a criminal of war.Bill Klinton killed thousand of innocent people in Serbia with their high intelligent weapons that were supposed not to harm civilians.Of course by saying on the media just "Sorry" it was enough.For them there is no law.

The more wars in this planet the more pain.And the pain causes hatress and terrorist attacks like those in London years ago and in Madrid.

People must fight for a better tomorrow.Humanity forgot when decades ago just after WWII they promised no more wars.We must ask better health services,free education higher salaries.Can you imagine all the money spent in the war of Afganistan and Iraq how they could help research against cancer and HIV?Can you imagine all these billions of dollars invested in education?

The army's purpose is only to defend the borders of a country.Not to conquer and kill innocents.

I was with you until the first paragraph.

The bit in bold highlights your own naivety.

Yes, The US Government was behind 9/11 and has been for YEARS. They "knew" it was going to happen, and gave US ALL CLUES - where? HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! And where is the source of this knowledge? YOUTUBE! Of course, youtube holds the answers.

It makes sense now!

It actually makes sense.

Next i'm going to find the evidence for who killed Tupac in my cereal.

Elvis is my postman.

And Michael Jackson was actually an asian woman.

That's assuming that they are all dead, let me search youtube to see if I can find clues on their "supposed" deaths.
(edited 12 years ago)
It's good for Osama, not America they would've tortured him like the inhumane murderers they are. I'm not saying what Osama did was correct.
What's to say he'd have stood trial in America? He's committed crimes globally so most likely he'd have been at the UN International Court of Justicein the Hague, and wouldn't have even been executed
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1373
He was a figment of your imagination and didn't exist at all.
Conspiracy theorists do my head in!
Original post by qwerty_mad
Americans would have tortured him like mad.

Good, he deserved it.
Neg train in 5...4...3...2...1...

P.S :troll:
Reply 1377
In all honesty, I think the only 'justice' that would've been brought about by a trial is that which was given to Adolf Eichmann and Saddam Hussein; 'victor's justice', i.e. revenge.

The guilt and execution of the man in question becomes an inevitability, it's just a case of going through a 'show trial', so that evidence is presented and the execution can be determined by a jury rather than a marine. I suppose it's more 'civilised' and humane but it's the same outcome, with little real difference.

I'd rather a dead Bin Laden than a missed opportunity. He might only be one member of Al Qaeda but a figurehead he is and a morale boost it'll be.
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone who says that he is still alive or whatever needs to reply to me with a long structured logical reasoning explaining why.
It must involved logical reasoning to disprove the evidence the attack took place. the DNA evidence.. the fact many US officials have confirmed it. The fact every country involved has confirmed it. The fact world leaders have confirmed it and the fact they are soon going to release a video 'of the burial' and possible the photo's.
Reply 1379
God has done him justice. He will be punished in Hell for his sins.

Quick Reply

Latest