The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Mercedes was epic!
The only reason he can be trending is because people are saying they want him off the show.

My mum just said 'she (Holly) looks like that dopey one's mother'. I'm so proud she's now watched enough Glee to realise there's a dopey character :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
We only ever had to do groupwork for English at my school. I always did it by myself; the people who were put in a group with me knew that the only way they were going to get a decent grade was if they let me do my thing and put their name under it (the average grade for English at my class was 52%). I know that didn't make me a leader, but it did make me feel pretty good about myself :tongue:

I don't like grocery shopping either. I always bump into people I dislike who then ask
- if I'm at university
- if I have a job
- if I have a boyfriend.
NO

Majority of my encounters :sad:
Original post by Ambs
YES! Russian names are the worst! I can't believe I found someone who does that too :rofl: I request the highest of fives!

If I got into Oxford I'd be incredibly obnoxious about it :tongue: And you should, you can borrow my Gryffindor scarf if you want to. It's a lie anyway, I'm a Ravenclaw, not a Gryffindor.

Ugh. Why? I don't even know why I dislike him - I just really hate Will and can't see past the fact that it's just a character.

*gives the highest five a short person can* :biggrin:

I'm a Ravenclaw too, I'm definitely not brave enough for Gryffindor. But it's easier to find Gryffindor things. And I'm fairly similar to Hermione.

That's what I instantly though. Why do people care about him? Or at least why do they care about Will?
Original post by Ambs
YES! Russian names are the worst! I can't believe I found someone who does that too :rofl: I request the highest of fives!

If I got into Oxford I'd be incredibly obnoxious about it :tongue: And you should, you can borrow my Gryffindor scarf if you want to. It's a lie anyway, I'm a Ravenclaw, not a Gryffindor.

Ugh. Why? I don't even know why I dislike him - I just really hate Will and can't see past the fact that it's just a character.

I don't like Matt Morrison either! He makes me cringe as Will and himself!
I wouldn't be a Griffindor either! I'd be a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs are just...there so I think I'd have to be a Ravenclaw just so I feel clever! I've been reading a really good Klaine AU where all the glee characters go to Hogwarts! It's addictive!
Original post by diamonddust
I wouldn't be a Griffindor either! I'd be a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs are just...there so I think I'd have to be a Ravenclaw just so I feel clever! I've been reading a really good Klaine AU where all the glee characters go to Hogwarts! It's addictive!

Hufflepuffs are good at finding things though :biggrin:

*cue me deciding which house all the characters would be in all evening*
Reply 3986
Original post by shinobi93
*gives the highest five a short person can* :biggrin:

I'm a Ravenclaw too, I'm definitely not brave enough for Gryffindor. But it's easier to find Gryffindor things. And I'm fairly similar to Hermione.

That's what I instantly though. Why do people care about him? Or at least why do they care about Will?

I don't think I'm brave either. Whenever I watch Lord of the Rings I keep thinking I would want to be at the back in those battles. Or in the caves with the other women and children :tongue:

I like to think I'm very much like Hermione too, but then again I do think I'm like every fictional character I like, which probably just means I'm arrogant :tongue:

About Will; I recently read (I think it was on Tumblr) that someone made up a drinking game where you would have to watch Glee all the time and take a shot when Will touched one of his students while he shouldn't have :rofl: Everyone would in a coma after just one season.
I see you all talking about group work! When I was at my old college we got put into groups for the first lesson and my whole group hated me because I was like 'You- look that up. I'm writing this down! Don't do that, do this! I'm sorry, I just need this to be right, sorry if I'm being bossy!' It took the whole term for them to like me after that! We did get a really good mark in the presentation!
I've NEVER been able to do groupwork! I end up doing all the work because I can't stand the thought of my grade being dictated by other people's input! So it gets to the point where my groupmates don't want to do the work because they know I'll carry them through and me not wanting them to do the work but resenting them for not doing it! :rolleyes: That was at a stupidly academic college as well. Now I'm back at my bog standard sixth form, the English lit class is amazing so group work was much better. I sort of laugh though because I always end up writing things down because people say my handwriting is much nicer than theirs and I end up feeding back because I can 'say so much about texts'. :rolleyes: I'm not bossy in anyway apart from school! :blush:
Original post by Ambs
I don't think I'm brave either. Whenever I watch Lord of the Rings I keep thinking I would want to be at the back in those battles. Or in the caves with the other women and children :tongue:

I like to think I'm very much like Hermione too, but then again I do think I'm like every fictional character I like, which probably just means I'm arrogant :tongue:

About Will; I recently read (I think it was on Tumblr) that someone made up a drinking game where you would have to watch Glee all the time and take a shot when Will touched one of his students while he shouldn't have :rofl: Everyone would in a coma after just one season.

I'm dressing up as Hermione for school on Friday and I'm a bit scared of how many people will go "Oh yeah, you are actually like her".

Ha, now I think about it he does that all the time! Although my friend pointed out that Blaine constantly grabs Kurt by the shoulders, which I guess I must have thought was just fine :tongue:
Hufflepuffs are good at finding things though :biggrin:

*cue me deciding which house all the characters would be in all evening*

I see what you did there! :biggrin: I FIND the AVPM reference hilarious!

Original post by Ambs

LMAO! Will should have been fired if Sandy Ryerson was!
I lmao'd at Will saying

Spoiler

in BTW! Inappropriate! :biggrin:

I see you all talking about group work! When I was at my old college we got put into groups for the first lesson and my whole group hated me because I was like 'You- look that up. I'm writing this down! Don't do that, do this! I'm sorry, I just need this to be right, sorry if I'm being bossy!' It took the whole term for them to like me after that! We did get a really good mark in the presentation!
I've NEVER been able to do groupwork! I end up doing all the work because I can't stand the thought of my grade being dictated by other people's input! So it gets to the point where my groupmates don't want to do the work because they know I'll carry them through and me not wanting them to do the work but resenting them for not doing it! :rolleyes: That was at a stupidly academic college as well. Now I'm back at my bog standard sixth form, the English lit class is amazing so group work was much better. I sort of laugh though because I always end up writing things down because people say my handwriting is much nicer than theirs and I end up feeding back because I can 'say so much about texts'. :rolleyes: I'm not bossy in anyway apart from school! :blush:

This is what I was like. Teachers went on and on about being good at group work and all I could think of was how my grades would suffer if I tried to do it with others. They just used to sit around goofing about and it irritated the heck out of me.

I just switched on E4+1

Mum: you're not watching again are you?
Me: No, just rewatching this one song
*mum goes to do washing up*
*tv still on, I win, going to rewatch the hot shove*
This matthew morrison tour is making me excited for any potential Darren Criss tour in the future when his album comes out.
Reply 3992

You would never be a Hufflepuff, I really can't imagine you just blending in with the masses! Everyone in this thread is way too cool for Hufflepuff.

Haha, I know the 'I'll do it, I'm not letting you mess up my grades' feeling :biggrin: Nothing wrong with being ambitious! Shame people were mean to you because of that, that's unfair. If people would judge me on the person I become when academic matters are involved I would be so lonely!

I'm dressing up as Hermione for school on Friday and I'm a bit scared of how many people will go "Oh yeah, you are actually like her".

Ha, now I think about it he does that all the time! Although my friend pointed out that Blaine constantly grabs Kurt by the shoulders, which I guess I must have thought was just fine :tongue:

People have been doing that with me all the time ever since I was 12. They were trying to insult me but I was just extremely flattered :tongue:

I love all the HP talk in here, those books mean so much to me! They helped me accept myself (especially Hermione) at a time I didn't have any friends, I then met my best friend because we were the only fans at the school ('met' is not correct though - we actually knew and hated eachother since we were toddlers. HP made us see the light.) and my love for English began when I taught myself the language because I couldn't wait for the translations. HP 4 EVAH :awesome:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/glee-spoilers-video-kristin-chenoweths-dreams/

spoiler performance :biggrin:

straight from the sources mouth.
Damn, now the Glee Facebook thing has posted that Brittany video. I still refuse to watch it. It's too close for them to be releasing any more spoilers!

Damn, now the Glee Facebook thing has posted that Brittany video. I still refuse to watch it. It's too close for them to be releasing any more spoilers!

THEY NEED TO STOP DOING IT. No wonder their ratings are dropping, so much is released now I could write the episodes before they air.
I missed glee last night because of a stupid migraine :frown:. And now I can't even watch it because I have to go to work! More :frown:. Although.....

Spoiler

By the way, I know I'm two pages behind, but my name is Jess and I'm definitely a gleek!
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows
I missed glee last night because of a stupid migraine :frown:. And now I can't even watch it because I have to go to work! More :frown:. Although.....

Spoiler

By the way, I know I'm two pages behind, but my name is Jess and I'm definitely a gleek!

My sister's called Jess :biggrin: /useless piece of information (I hope you're not her :ninja:)

Spoiler

I really don't know whether to watch live or not tonight...I'm looking forward to it but if I go to sleep I can watch it in the morning in HD minus the adverts and waiting.
There are no words

Reply 3999
I'm a gleek. :biggrin:

I LOVED their version of Born This Way. KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Although at the end of the song that Blaine and his backing band (the rest of Warblers) sang for Kurt I was screaming at them to kiss. But they didn't. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest