The Student Room Group

Your I.B Exam macot?

So, the I.B is a lil funny, and despite not allowing any food or drink (other than water) in an exam; you are allowed a small mascot with you.

So my question;

What's your exam mascot?

Mines this lil fella [Attachment because I can't make work ¬.¬

It's actually part of a ninja-nesting doll set that I have. In my mocks I took in all 9 of them, the invigilators weren't the happiest about having to check every single doll :tongue:

Edit - I spelt Mascot wrong. FML :frown:
I'm torn between my really old rubber band ball....
Or this Yeti...
Considering the first is a ball, it's probably not that good of an idea, but I prefer it/it makes me happy
BUT I'm not sure if their too big... so I'm considering just not turning up to find out :wink:
Reply 2
Lucky underwear.
Reply 3
Original post by elliefishable
I'm torn between my really old rubber band ball....
Or this Yeti...
Considering the first is a ball, it's probably not that good of an idea, but I prefer it/it makes me happy
BUT I'm not sure if their too big... so I'm considering just not turning up to find out :wink:

YETI.
Reply 4
Where did you get this information from? Have you got a link?

This is too funny to be true, seeing the word "mascot" make me want to go into every exam dressed as a chicken!
Reply 5
Original post by mysterd
Where did you get this information from? Have you got a link?

This is too funny to be true, seeing the word "mascot" make me want to go into every exam dressed as a chicken!

Our exam invigilator read it out to us (he thought it was humorous) :biggrin:

I can't find anything online that says it though. D;
Hello everyone!so i'm new in the student room,pardon me if i posted my request in the wrong place...nyways i got this math SL portfolio yesterday and it's due on monday. It's about Population Trend in China,my problem is I have no clue what so ever and I need help/Tips/idea on how to start because once i I get to know how to start, I can manage it.Please if there is anyone who has done it.Thanx
ps.I know I posted it in the wrong place..lol..didn't knw where to post my question...help!!!!!:K:
A little funny... that's just brilliant. :biggrin:
I know what my mascot'll be (though my exams aren't for a year). I've got a little statue of an elephant raising it's trunk, which is apparently lucky, and I love the little dude regardless. :smile:
Very best of luck to you poor IB bods finishing up now.
Reply 9
I wasn't told we were allowed a mascot :eek: thats not fair!
I had a little model rabbit called Lucky Cabbage (because he was in a cabbage outfit) that I took into my GCSEs with me :colondollar: if only I'd known.... :redface:
Original post by Blazara
YETI.

Mr Yeti is serving me well so far!
It doesn't half drag on does it this IB exam lark! :colone:
Reply 11
:redface: I didn't know you were allowed a mascot.My lucky think is a necklace my Granddad gave me, and I've been wearing it anyway. Lol
Reply 12
Mine was this charm I bought in Japan in 2008 that was a charm for passing exams and it was blessed by a shinto priest (I think it served me quite well :P)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending