The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rahul.10
I wouldn't say around the world, i reckon there will be one in america in like a year or 2 and maybe a failed attempt in like east midlands airport lol. Yeah, i live in coventry, probably bottom of the terrorism target list lol.

New York, London, Madrid.....Coventry.

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it lol? :biggrin:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1021
Original post by loves2spooge

Original post by loves2spooge
New York, London, Madrid.....Coventry.

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it lol? :biggrin:

Hahahaha! It really doesn't :tongue: Coventry is a hole, they'd come here, take one look around and go "oh, someone beat us to it"
I've been spending like I don't have to pay 200 quid next week...
Reply 1023
Original post by Wasted Wrath

Me too :s-smilie: Might just shanghai my brothers debit card :colone:
Me too :s-smilie: Might just shanghai my brothers debit card :colone:

lol, I dont get why they dont make a payment system instead of a straight up 200 quid charge

lol the 200 quid i have is in a debit card that i made my brother hide on purpose.

i was gonna use that money to buy solo beats by dr dre and i find the debit card i'll probably order it there and then
Reply 1026

lol, I dont get why they dont make a payment system instead of a straight up 200 quid charge

In fairness BCU and aston uni ask for a £250 charge when you book your accommodation, so it's not too bad i guess.
Reply 1027
Original post by francistheswole

lol the 200 quid i have is in a debit card that i made my brother hide on purpose.

i was gonna use that money to buy solo beats by dr dre and i find the debit card i'll probably order it there and then

I bought a pair of solo beats....off ebay......for £20. Something tells me they're fake, because they fell apart a week after i got them :s-smilie: meh, they were only £20 :tongue:
Reply 1028
Iv seen on the facebook NTU page that a lot of people havent had their IDs!!! Guys phone them tomorrow because you are more likely to get it over the phone than have it sent to you!!!!
I bought a pair of solo beats....off ebay......for £20. Something tells me they're fake, because they fell apart a week after i got them :s-smilie: meh, they were only £20 :tongue:

damn lol, atleast it was only 20 quid. only websites i trust are amazong or the actual beats website
Original post by elisabeth
oh god no .. hehe home as in with my bf in peterborough, im going to uni in uk cus i met him. We're moving in together so im first moving all my stuff to his and then some of it to uni.

aaah, okay then :biggrin: !
Reply 1031
Original post by elisabeth
im gonna book the new halls at clifton

What course are you studying??:smile:
Lol, i would have been freakin out if i waited this long only to find out my password doesn't work, considering my luck that will probably happen :angry: I'm starting to doubt going for sandby first, might just play it safe and go straight for my second choice, blenheim, don't think i could take anymore "drama" :ahhhhh:

just saw this on the NTU website:

Points to consider when choosing your accommodation:

•Demand is high, so you will only be able to choose one place in NTU residences.

dunno if that means you cant have a second choice or what!?
Original post by Abbic4
What course are you studying??:smile:

english =)

does anyone know what number to ring to get your ID?
Woah, usually when i meet someone new i buy them a drink or something, but move country? :eek:

well i wasn't 18 when we met so he couldn't buy me a drink, hehe. But it has been three years now so its not like were strangers =)
Reply 1035
And me, my god the summer is gonna dragggggg
I'm doing construction management, you?
Lmao! That actually will be me, i was like that when i rang ucas up a month ago to change my uni choice, i was on hold for an hour then the woman on the phone spoke....so....slowly, i nearly flipped :eek:

Im going to be doing Decorative Arts :smile: Where will your lectures be?
An Hour!!!! :s-smilie: Did you get through to them today?! What happend!
Are you stil going to apply for Sandby?!
Awww its not letting me see all the different smileys :frown: silly TSR!
Reply 1036
Original post by Nbagnall
I've found a few people aswell, we've got a little forum on the go aswell.

I'm stopping in Sandby, i got an unconditional so managed to book it early :smile: yer Gill, Sandby and Hampden are right close to the building we gonna be in (i think..)

Hey I booked a room at Sandby too! What floor are you on? Im on third floor! :smile:
Hello:smile:
Ive applied for interior architecture and design is anyone else doing this course?:smile: which accomodation is best, im liking gill street but have heard sandbys good too:confused: Also with the NTU ID and password i've had to reset my password twice cause it keeps expiring so im just gonna wait until the 8th to get a new one now, such a painn! :smile:
Reply 1038

damn lol, atleast it was only 20 quid. only websites i trust are amazong or the actual beats website

MATE! I GOT MY ID!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Ffion
Im going to be doing Decorative Arts :smile: Where will your lectures be?
An Hour!!!! :s-smilie: Did you get through to them today?! What happend!
Are you stil going to apply for Sandby?!
Awww its not letting me see all the different smileys :frown: silly TSR!

That sounds cool :smile: i THINK they will be in the newton building, where are yours?
I know! i nearly had a little cry :frown: I got my id!! I emailed them a few days ago and they got back to me :tongue: Soooo relieved!
Nah i think i'm gonna be changing to blenheim, demands way too high at sandby, might still see you around though :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1039
Original post by masseyj03

Original post by masseyj03
just saw this on the NTU website:

Points to consider when choosing your accommodation:

•Demand is high, so you will only be able to choose one place in NTU residences.

dunno if that means you cant have a second choice or what!?

Yeah you can only pick one, but if you dont get that one then you have to pick another one. It's good to know which accommodation you'll go for first, second etc. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending