The Student Room Group

So who is the next enemy of the free world?

The conspirators that said 9/11 was carried out by the Bush administration have more evidence of their cause than the Obama administration has on the death of Bin Laden.

Media > All

So anyway, now that Bin Laden is officially not the priority of US intelligence. Who is next? And why?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rebecca Black
Reply 2
Mojo Jojo
sirron kcuhc
oh, me me me....pick me!!!

haha, dunno...probably some iranian dude, thus they can go into iran...
I think they will concentrate on the middle east for some.
Reply 6
I'll be the first one to give a serious answer then:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
Reply 7
The leader of Al-Qaeda.
americans have always been the enemy to be honest.....
Perhaps Awlaki, to get into yemen.
Or rather, zawahiri or someone in pakistan, if the US isnt done with the region yet.
Reply 10
Original post by chrislpp
The conspirators that said 9/11 was carried out by the Bush administration have more evidence of their cause than the Obama administration has on the death of Bin Laden.

Media > All

So anyway, now that Bin Laden is officially not the priority of US intelligence. Who is next? And why?

Huh? You been apart from the dna evidence the facial recognition the video of his body being dropped into the sea?
Reply 11
Imsoacademic or Ipulledhermione
they're after you!!! yes you reading this right now!!

ahem anyway seriously...... i think they really need to sort themselves out first and finish all these wars they've started!! some of us might actually want to see our armies back home!!
Reply 13
Hopefully western government and the career politicians who are ruining the political landscape.
Reply 14
Iranian/Yemeni or any other individual as an excuse to invade his country and keep the war machine active..
Reply 15
Original post by In2deep
Iranian/Yemeni or any other individual as an excuse to invade his country and keep the war machine active..

No one is that stupid to go after Yemen. The country is a hornets nest.
The Pope.
Reply 18
Original post by In2deep

Yemen already has more than 'friendly relations' with the USA. Iran & Pakistan most likely, the latter being a frenemy.
Reply 19
Sony?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending