Reply 4000
Original post by e hine e
There are no words

:lolwut:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I'm a gleek. :biggrin:

I LOVED their version of Born This Way. KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

Spoiler

I loved it too :biggrin:

Spoiler

My sister's called Jess :biggrin: /useless piece of information (I hope you're not her :ninja:)

Spoiler

I really don't know whether to watch live or not tonight...I'm looking forward to it but if I go to sleep I can watch it in the morning in HD minus the adverts and waiting.

Unless you're secretly my 15 year old brother, then no haha. I never watch live, I get way too tired to stay up. I watch it when I get up in the morning, it's something really lovely to wake up to :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Unless you're secretly my 15 year old brother, then no haha. I never watch live, I get way too tired to stay up. I watch it when I get up in the morning, it's something really lovely to wake up to :smile:

Spoiler

I might save it for tomorrow then...I just get paranoid that a link won't be put up, which is stupid considering there's always loads.

Spoiler

I'm so excited :woo:
and we now have confirmation of a certain song being sung by a certain someone to a certain someone else in a certain upcoming episode

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
and we now have confirmation of a certain song being sung by a certain someone to a certain someone else in a certain upcoming episode

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4009
Just realised that I had a £25 gift certificate on amazon...

I've spent most of it downloading Glee music :rolleyes:
Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
Just realised that I had a £25 gift certificate on amazon...

I've spent most of it downloading Glee music :rolleyes:

I've been there :biggrin: I'm currently saving gift certificates for the next DVD of season 2. I can't wait to have these episodes on DVD :woo:
Reply 4011
I've been there :biggrin: I'm currently saving gift certificates for the next DVD of season 2. I can't wait to have these episodes on DVD :woo:

I haven't got any of the DVDs :sigh:

Spoiler

Original post by Hravan

Original post by Hravan
I haven't got any of the DVDs :sigh:

Spoiler

I only got the DVDs a few weeks ago but have already overplayed the season 2 one :woo: I have most of the music on CDs because my sister buys me them all for birthdays and Christmas. She doesn't know what else I like...

Ooh and to everyone, I just joined a roleplay as Jesse (my first one as Jesse) and I never realised how many amazing gifs he has. Jonathan Groff is a master of faces.
Reply 4013
Are are you all talking about the US Glee? I'm working on the UK timings. I didn't think yesterday's was that interesting since I didn't know any of the songs but loved that Brittany was part of the brainiacs! :biggrin: And loved Blaine being all angry :love: I just love Blaine being anything really :biggrin:
There are no words

LMAO! The only kid thing I've liked on YouTube was a 2 year old singing The Ballad of Booth from Assassins! *I* still don't know it off by heart! :laugh:

e hine e! Yup, Jonathan Groff can give Darren a run for his money with the mad faces! :rofl: That's why I need a diva off between them at some distant point in the future! :biggrin: Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

I still don't have my modem. Luckily I'm not very fussed about tonight's ep! If it isn't here by next week's ep I'm going to call Sky get my mum to call Sky and verbally abuse the person who was meant to send out my damn modem!
Original post by S_123
Are are you all talking about the US Glee? I'm working on the UK timings. I didn't think yesterday's was that interesting since I didn't know any of the songs but loved that Brittany was part of the brainiacs! :biggrin: And loved Blaine being all angry :love: I just love Blaine being anything really :biggrin:

Angry Blaine... :love: I still can't work out why the shove was sort of hot! :blush:

The shove, Britanny and Mercedes were the best bits of the episode! :biggrin:
Ain't no waaay!
Original post by S_123

You will fit in so well here. We all love Blaine being anything and anyone who doesn't we just ignore :wink: we spoiler all US things because there are a few people watching to UK timings

Original post by S_123

Original post by diamonddust
LMAO! The only kid thing I've liked on YouTube was a 2 year old singing The Ballad of Booth from Assassins! *I* still don't know it off by heart! :laugh:

e hine e! Yup, Jonathan Groff can give Darren a run for his money with the mad faces! :rofl: That's why I need a diva off between them at some distant point in the future! :biggrin: Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

I still don't have my modem. Luckily I'm not very fussed about tonight's ep! If it isn't here by next week's ep I'm going to call Sky get my mum to call Sky and verbally abuse the person who was meant to send out my damn modem!

I take it you'll be able to see the one thing that matters tonight-the wonder that is prom promo.

Well in this RP the Blaine is interested in Blesse and Quinn is interested in St Fabray so I'm deciding which one I want to tango with.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4018
I finally have a Glee sig :biggrin:

I've been searching for a gif of that scene pretty much all of last night.. :redface:

Spoiler

You will fit in so well here. We all love Blaine being anything and anyone who doesn't we just ignore :wink: we spoiler all US things because there are a few people watching to UK timings

I take it you'll be able to see the one thing that matters tonight-the wonder that is prom promo.

Well in this RP the Blaine is interested in Blesse and Quinn is interested in St Fabray so I'm deciding which one I want to tango with.

Blesse??? *dies with laughter* What a funny couple name! :biggrin: go for that! Quinn needs to be aloneeee! You know what I need in my life? Klainetanaesse interaction! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest